| FTBL Joe McKnight

• Thread starter imported_RollTideRandy
  • Start date
RollTideRandy said:
:shock:

It's not fair any team even get's to have this guy. He should be a team all by himself. :?

Oh yea, and I hope his parents are enjoying their condo in LA. :wink:

He has only 5 carries for 37 yards and 4 receptions for 24 yards and one touchdown.

Not exactly world shaking. The third quarter is almost over.

I am with you on the condo thing though, I hope he and his parents have a nice one. LOL.

CtrlAltieDel said:
He has only 5 carries for 37 yards and 4 receptions for 24 yards and one touchdown.

The problem he has is that USC has signed about 12 top 10 running backs the last 3 years and USC is trying to find a way to get them all involved. But if you are watching the game, you can tell McKnight is the best one. His cuts, slashes, and acceleration, you can just see the talent he has. I was also really impressed with his hands earlier in the game, he was catching everything. Of course, as soon as I was about to type that he tipped a ball in the air and it got picked off. :?

RollTideRandy said:
CtrlAltieDel said:

The problem he has is that USC has signed about 12 top 10 running backs the last 3 years and USC is trying to find a way to get them all involved. But if you are watching the game, you can tell McKnight is the best one. His cuts, slashes, and acceleration, you can just see the talent he has. I was also really impressed with his hands earlier in the game, he was catching everything. Of course, as soon as I was about to type that he tipped a ball in the air and it got picked off. :?

Maybe so, I don't doubt that he is a great player. You are right though, I am not watching it. I am watching Utah gift Michigan with a win.

Back
Top Bottom