| FTBL Coaching targets... Homerun hires?

Look at who is saying this? Most reports are coming from other teams fanbases saying Bama fans are upset. Same fanbases that tried to descredit CNS by saying he will be gone in 3-4 years.

I know a majority of the students at UA wanted Kiffin... glad they didn't get their way. But Kiffin is cool, edgy, and wears Jordans!

Majority or a vocal minority? Probably no way to prove either way but you usually have more real data than I have..

Saw some "informal" social media polls and stuff. Talked to a couple of students at the airport tonight about it. One of them said he was on the Kiffin train but was really happy with how it ended. Most of the younger crowd view Kiffin as cool... and most honestly don't know much about football outside of Alabama. Then there is the female factor who love him.

Saw some "informal" social media polls and stuff. Talked to a couple of students at the airport tonight about it. One of them said he was on the Kiffin train but was really happy with how it ended. Most of the younger crowd view Kiffin as cool... and most honestly don't know much about football outside of Alabama. Then there is the female factor who love him.
He's entertaining, which is why I like him.

Glad to have gotten DeBoer, though.

Kiffin would be in the news all the time - some good, some bad. Quite frankly every Bama fan would live in a constant state of anxiety over what antics would be next or statements that would make the news cycle sound bites. This guy ain’t that - quiet and contemplative. Good ambassador and good hire.

I guess you could count my 22 year old son in with the student faction that was disappointed that Kiffin didn’t get it. After a few minutes conversation though, he understood the reasoning and is excited to see what DeBoer can do. I was more in the Sark/Lanning corner due to familiarity, but you can’t discredit what DeBoer has done. I’m eager to see some players feedback, see who he retains/hires and get ready for Spring ball!

He's entertaining, which is why I like him.

Glad to have gotten DeBoer, though.
Not a surprise you would be on the Kiffin bus.

Entertainment and all this other social media stuff does not win football games. Grinding, working and treating people right, holding them accountable and doing the right things the right way win football games. Oh yeah and recruiting good players and coaches. This twitter/social media world is surface deep nonsense that has no depth and will never sustain at a high level.

A pretty good coach one time said the same things win that always won. We just have a different set of excuses if we lose.

I knew Brandon would be at the airport! I made a post last night hoping you’d post some live video from the scene 🤣

Back
Top Bottom