| FTBL Mindset of our team

Many many people are predicting a Bama win even by double digits. Why does Vegas still have Michigan favored even if almost all the money is going on Bama?
Beacuse you can't trust fans and talking heads. All this talk is rat poison and I am not buying what is being sold. Team better not be walking in like they have the game won. Attitude or not this team has shown they can be mediocre with the best of them. Bring their A game, ok I like our chances anything less could be a problem. Would love to see people referencing my posts post-game where we had a complete beat down of Michigan. I thought that is what we would do to the Barn but the reverse happened where we stole one where we were out played.

Beacuse you can't trust fans and talking heads. All this talk is rat poison and I am not buying what is being sold. Team better not be walking in like they have the game won. Attitude or not this team has shown they can be mediocre with the best of them. Bring their A game, ok I like our chances anything less could be a problem. Would love to see people referencing my posts post-game where we had a complete beat down of Michigan. I thought that is what we would do to the Barn but the reverse happened where we stole one where we were out played.
I get what you are saying, but I am NOT even saying they have this sleepwalking thing where the pumping of my rat poisoning would affect their mindset, I am saying there is something they are doing right now that makes me think they are REALLY dialed in. I am truly seeing a maturity and confidence level that this team needs to be in to be able to accomplish a beatdown of MTAQ proportions of UM. A direct business like approach to this game, not looking ahead, not thinking they are better, but knowing if they play to their level they got this. Just my thoughts.

I get what you are saying, but I am NOT even saying they have this sleepwalking thing where the pumping of my rat poising would affect their mindset, I am saying there is something they are doing right now that makes me think they are REALLY dialed in. I am truly seeing a maturity and confidence level that this team needs to be in to be able to accomplish a beatdown of MTAQ proportions of UM. A direct buisness like approach to this game, not looking ahead, not thinking they are better, but knowing if they play to their level they got this. Just my thoughts.
Bama's A game usually means they played a clean game. Over the years I have always said if Bama with their talent if they play clean they usually win.

Only thing I have ever said that gives a slight edge to the Bear (and this is splitting hairs), the Bear made the Barn as a program quit. They knew the only way to have success was for Bear to die. In others words they had no hope.

With that said what CNS has done will likely never be reproduced.
Yeah, my friend, I really have to think things out when I go anywhere near slight edge over the Bear in anything regards to coaching. Basically, he hung the moon in my house as a kid and through my teens. Met him, seen him on the sidelines and swore the man had a light always shining on him when he was standing or leaning on the goal posts. Graspy deep voice, freaking man's man.

Yeah my friend, I really have to think things out when I go anywhere near slight edge over the Bear in anything regards to coaching. Basicly he hung the moon in my house as a kid and through my teens. Met him, seen him on the sidelines and swore the man had an light always shining on him when he was standing or leaning on the goal posts. Graspy deep voice, freaking mans man.
I’m not even kidding when I say that it was raining for days, I don’t remember how many in a row, but when Coach Bryant walked onto the field and leaned against the goalpost IT STOPPED RAINING!!!!

When Saban lets our guys talk to the press, I sop it up like a biscuit to gravy. He has basically let a lot of these guys get their voice in it seems. Usually, they have a few speak during bowl season but seems like he has allowed a few more this year to add their 2 cents. Everything Coach does has a purpose behind it. He talks to his players through the media often.

Could this be an NIL thing allowing more guys to have more talking time? Share their brand, mentality, and abilities in subtle ways? I use Arnold as an example. Also for mental growth reasons, being in front of strangers and keeping your composure in a pressure spot.

By the way Rhoback hit a homer by getting Jalen early in the year, and I bet pennids on the dollar for what he commands now.

Could this be an NIL thing allowing more guys to have more talking time? Share their brand, mentality, and abilities in subtle ways? I use Arnold as an example. Also for mental growth reasons, being in front of strangers and keeping your composure in a pressure spot.

By the way Rhoback hit a homer by getting Jalen early in the year, and I bet pennids on the dollar for what he commands now.
I would say yes to that in the positive ways to let all see how good a group of guys Coach has, but I would also say there is no way Coach would allow that much control or lack thereof to go forth if he chose not to let someone speak. Pretty sure when you start taking the Coaches ability to control school narratives regarding his Football team in this case, to be controlled fully by a NIL. I would bet each college has their own bylaws also to keep the stuff gathered in as much as they can for the safety of the school. I do think what you are saying has, is, and will affect the future of this no mans land that is NIL,. My 2 cents and a beer.

Way back in 2007 when CNS came to Bama it was noticeable that when player interviews occurred that CNS had gotten his themes/values across to them. They started sounding like CNS. I suspect he has so ingrained these values that he is comfortable the players will closely align with his talking points that center around values and principles.

Way back in 2007 when CNS came to Bama it was noticeable that when player interviews occurred that CNS had gotten his themes/values across to them. They started sounding like CNS. I suspect he has so ingrained these values that he is comfortable the players will closely align with his talking points that center around values and principles.
He can get more top level players too, he looks at all aspects and a mold if you will. Coach Saban is the best at it. Thats a fact. Not Homerism, not Goat BS, he is the best at it right now. Period.

Whats public money?
I'm not sure how to describe this. It's like small donations to a political campaign. A lot of tickets coming in on Bama; the "sharps" haven't weighed in yet. Jimmy's and Joe's...Jimmy's are small money, Joe moves the line.

I'm going to drop a lot of money on Bama on this one...I'm looking at 30 1911's I'm going to grab up.

To be fair, we saw that in the opening of 2009. In '08, there were still "Shula attitude guys" there.

To be fair, we saw that in the opening of 2009. In '08, there were still "Shula attitude guys" there.
Yeah maybe not 2007 but I think you started seeing it in 2008. Either way the point remiains. He has setup the culture and programmed the players so they stay within the parameters he drives home. He has programmed them.

Back
Top Bottom