| NEWS Jay Barker Arrested

Just give this a few more days or maybe a week, the details will emerge and we will all get a clearer picture of what is going on. The law firm my son works for does divorce law 90% of the time and he tells me all kinds of wild stories, he said people try to pull all sorts of things to make the divorce look better for them, not saying that is what happened here but when something happens and you have more than one person telling the same story it generally takes a while to sort out the details.

Just give this a few more days or maybe a week, the details will emerge and we will all get a clearer picture of what is going on. The law firm my son works for does divorce law 90% of the time and he tells me all kinds of wild stories, he said people try to pull all sorts of things to make the divorce look better for them, not saying that is what happened here but when something happens and you have more than one person telling the same story it generally takes a while to sort out the details.

EXACTLY.... The Truth can withstand constant scrutiny & the ones lying usually aren't willing to allow that scrutiny. Time will tell.

My wife went to HS with him, my MiL went to school with his dad. Rough beginnings for the dad but I remember my MiL saying once that they were rough. Wife said Jay was always an asshole athlete.
ASSHOLE would be the proper adjective from my dealings with him in college. One of those that acted as if his “shit didn’t stink!” Because I was a walk on, I might as well have been “doing his laundry” the way he acted. We used to play a lot of pick up basketball games at the Rec and we would whip his ass every single time!! He would whine, bitch and moan and cuss like a sailor too. It really tarnished the persona that would be put out there on Saturday afternoons following a BAMA game.

ASSHOLE would be the proper adjective from my dealings with him in college. One of those that acted as if his “shit didn’t stink!” Because I was a walk on, I might as well have been “doing his laundry” the way he acted. We used to play a lot of pick up basketball games at the Rec and we would whip his ass every single time!! He would whine, bitch and moan and cuss like a sailor too. It really tarnished the persona that would be put out there on Saturday afternoons following a BAMA game.

Well, there you have it. Not sure how he was in college, but a friend's dealings with an adult Steadman Shealy was in stark contrast to the persona he put forth in college as well. Place not your faith in man...

SIL was in the MDB back then... she pretty much stated the same thing during her time there.

Back
Top Bottom