| NEWS Alabama football: Ty Simpson betting favorite to start at QB Week 1 - On3.com

Texas A&M shoukd br riding a two game win streak against us. They beat Bryce with a backup quarterback and almost beat Milroe on the last play. Say what you want, but we better dig deep, and I don't see a three quarter game.

LSU, always a hard fought game. They beat Bryce and will have most of that team back. Daniels is more proven than anyone we have, so I can only tilt my head in not understanding that point. Brian Kelly will come ready toplay with a solid game plan.
Both had BOB in both situation :) BOB sucked royally with play calling in both of the games. We have much better OC this time that actually knows how to use motion and pre-reading prior to snap.

LSU- Daniels is not more proven... he ran for 95 yards against us because our defense was coached by Golding.... We lost because we could not contain the running game. I think We can handle them pretty decent.

Both had BOB in both situation :) BOB sucked royally with play calling in both of the games. We have much better OC this time that actually knows how to use motion and pre-reading prior to snap.

LSU- Daniels is not more proven... he ran for 95 yards against us because our defense was coached by Golding.... We lost because we could not contain the running game. I think We can handle them pretty decent.

I can only go off the facts at this time. Unproven quarterback, unproven offensive coordinator, unproven offensive line, and an unproven defense. I agree with you, we have the horses, but we also have the horses every year.

Not gonna lie, I don't trust anyone with 'inside information' anymore. Close connections to the program don't impress me and Saban is like the police and only the things that get out are what he wants to get out and he holds in the pertinent information. Lot of us arm chair quarterbacks out there that claim to know someone or something.
Yeah , but this one is legit.

The fact he brought in Buchner says otherwise.

It says otherwise that a coach wants to bring in all the talent he can? What has all been said about Bryant? He brought in as much talent as he could so his opponents couldn't have them. We take transfers every year that help us and ones that don't help us. You look at two guys and two Freshmen, and of course you'd like to bolster your depth. That does not speak to anything other than him wanting depth and possible experience with Rees. Look at last year when Bryce went down. Next up. If you aren't planning for depth you're not a great coach and will pay that price.

It says otherwise that a coach wants to bring in all the talent he can? What has all been said about Bryant? He brought in as much talent as he could so his opponents couldn't have them. We take transfers every year that help us and ones that don't help us. You look at two guys and two Freshmen, and of course you'd like to bolster your depth. That does not speak to anything other than him wanting depth and possible experience with Rees. Look at last year when Bryce went down. Next up. If you aren't planning for depth you're not a great coach and will pay that price.
OK

Who's who?

Screenshot 2023-07-26 11.19.44 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-26 11.20.13 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-26 11.20.53 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom