| NEWS Jay Barker Arrested

ASSHOLE would be the proper adjective from my dealings with him in college. One of those that acted as if his “shit didn’t stink!” Because I was a walk on, I might as well have been “doing his laundry” the way he acted. We used to play a lot of pick up basketball games at the Rec and we would whip his ass every single time!! He would whine, bitch and moan and cuss like a sailor too. It really tarnished the persona that would be put out there on Saturday afternoons following a BAMA game.

Well, sounds like ole boy is about to be humbled. Took like 30 years, but it always comes back around at some point.

ASSHOLE would be the proper adjective from my dealings with him in college. One of those that acted as if his “shit didn’t stink!” Because I was a walk on, I might as well have been “doing his laundry” the way he acted. We used to play a lot of pick up basketball games at the Rec and we would whip his ass every single time!! He would whine, bitch and moan and cuss like a sailor too. It really tarnished the persona that would be put out there on Saturday afternoons following a BAMA game.
Sounds like a pampered upper middle class shithead to me. Well Jay, I hope your future dealings with the American criminal justice system cause some introspection within you.

I wonder if this is his first wife in this picture from Senior Day? Sorry for not getting a better picture but the "photographers" that have their cameras down by their sides were in the way :)

i-mFDbQCc-X3.jpg

i-RPqvJCD-X3.jpg

IYKYK.

Which bus did he board on road trips? 1st, 2nd...3rd? 👀
:laugh:....Don't get to slang acronyms that often. :p
Translate: Sister in law was at Bama the same time Jay was at Bama. She had been around him and some of his/her friends and his girlfriend (future first wife) out and about town during these times. Oops, forgot sister in law was in the band too (MDB). :)

I wonder if this is his first wife in this picture from Senior Day? Sorry for not getting a better picture but the "photographers" that have their cameras down by their sides were in the way :)

i-mFDbQCc-X3.jpg

i-RPqvJCD-X3.jpg
I don’t know how many wives he’s had, but this is his son’s mom. At least the two of them were able to support the kid on Senior Day.

Well, there you have it. Not sure how he was in college, but a friend's dealings with an adult Steadman Shealy was in stark contrast to the persona he put forth in college as well. Place not your faith in man...

Oh wow, met Steadman this year. He was pretty cool but he was also in public. But yeah, the old adage of "never meet your heroes" I guess. Brodie Croyle now? He was a dick IN public.

:laugh:....Don't get to slang acronyms that often. :p
Translate: Sister in law was at Bama the same time Jay was at Bama. She had been around him and some of his/her friends and his girlfriend (future first wife) out and about town during these times. Oops, forgot sister in law was in the band too (MDB). :)
IYKYK. If you know you know.

I first thought sister then son. With the MDB which bus they rode on tells A LOT about a band member. I dated a flute player and traveled a couple of times on the bus when I was in undergrad and I wasn't in the first or second bus. The stories ...

I first thought sister then son. With the MDB which bus they rode on tells A LOT about a band member. I dated a flute player and traveled a couple of times on the bus when I was in undergrad and I wasn't in the first or second bus. The stories ...
She was in the drum corp., I don't know what bus they were on... but you are right about "the stories" :p

Terry and his flute playing fling we’re on the short bus

I think Walk on are the best! because to me you paying your way until you get those papers!

Back
Top Bottom