| FTBL For the ones that didn't Believe in this Bama team!

I think you all should post to the team and coachers and apology! Just remember Bama isn't in the ACC or B1G! Field superman cape fell off.
Ok Rick...i will go first...

after last years AU game.......i didnt have confidence in Mac taking over
...i posted several or more time....Sark wasnt a great OC...didnt deserve raise
I thought Fields would be HT winner ....osu bias..
I never thought we would have complete season...much less a NCgame

Boy...was I wrong and so happy to admit.....
"50+ you a dumb ass MF"

I will admit I'm not a Golding fan. I still see a lot of flaws in our pass coverage, but our boys stepped up last night and gave the offense a chance to put it away and they did. Great job defensively. I had faith in our players, but not sold on the coordinator. I will say they played a good game last night even though they still need work, but I'll eat some crow about Golding for that sweet prize of last night.

As a team, I was never down on these guys. I knew Mac would produce, had zero doubts about Najee or the offensive line, and have been talking about The Slim Reaper for two years now especially after the Louisville game of all games just at his speed and stride (Jamar Chase's daddy even after all the media love for that guy).

Hell of a team, proud of their accomplishments, glad to be an alumni and supporter of this program, and sorry for any of the negativity misplaced on this team.

Terry,
Can you pin this to the top?
It's obvious that some folks aren't seeing it, because if they did, they would man up & admit that they were WRONG!

#8, #32, #4, and several other numbers are owed an apology!
(But Bo Nix is STILL the best QB in the SEC, or as he is often called - "a DAMN GOOD quarterback)

Back
Top Bottom