| FTBL Any truth to predictions that Perry flips to cow patty u? Riddick flips to Bama?

Saban said that if a recruit shops, so will he… I hope he never takes P. Thompson seriously ever again…All that work and he bails like that… No honor at all…Not even a Thank you..Then tried to pull our recruits to Auburn, too… Just some things you don’t do… Now a lot of these young men (not all) are simply MERCS..But that’s my take, a man is only as good as his word..

Just bored at the moment, but curious if Bolden slipped up here and gave a glimpse into his decision. If so, Auburn and Ohio State are out. I'm sure it's Georgia, but still fun to think "what if".

1. Relax, it’s early.
2. With the existing transfer rules, many that switch, won’t stay.
3. There are extremely high expectations on Auburn, Texas A&M, Tennessee and Georgia. Any stumbles and commits will reevaluate.

If this is an actual quote from him and not some bullshit the Barner writers put out there, then this is a very misinformed take. I mean seriously!!! Julio, Smith, Ridley, Waddle, Jeudy, Cooper, Ruggs, and even Cam Sims have been put into the league under Saban. Freeze has what, two?
On this was a quote straight from the young man. I listened to it a couple of times to make sure I was hearing what I thought he was saying. It just didn’t make sense.

Well, with that line of thought, maybe he should go to *u. If those names just mentioned byUAgrad93 aren't enough to carry weight with him...well...I'm just confused as to what 'development' is in his eyes.

ROLL TIDE!

If this is an actual quote from him and not some bullshit the Barner writers put out there, then this is a very misinformed take. I mean seriously!!! Julio, Smith, Ridley, Waddle, Jeudy, Cooper, Ruggs, and even Cam Sims have been put into the league under Saban. Freeze has what, two?
He couldn't see that because of the cow patty blocking his view!

Still didn't answer the question.
Yes.. Some I feel bad about… A lot of the overseas brothels are actually debtors prison for females… but the young and drunk military man didn’t think about that one at the time… especially the ones in Turkey and Israel..

I even went to the world, famous “Black Angus steakhouse in San Juan, Puerto Rico..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom