| FTBL BOWL WEEK: Saturday, 12/30: Miss State (Won) is one of four games today as the SEC (1-3) gets its first bowl win.

50 to 3. Kiffin no huddle is the fastest I have seen. Terry Double Chin Donut kings has no answer. I'm saying it first. In 3 years we need to make a" momma calls moment " to Kiffin if Saban gets stuck at the lake.

50 to 3. Kiffin no huddle is the fastest I have seen. Terry Double Chin Donut kings has no answer. I'm saying it first. In 3 years we need to make a" momma calls moment " to Kiffin if Saban gets stuck at the lake.
UnequaledJollyAmericanalligator-max-1mb.gif

Why, oh why, didn't Terry Bowden get a job at Idaho? Full grown 'tater by now.

Curious: Did anyone watching this game have any issues on who they were rooting for (or, perhaps against?)

Why, oh why, didn't Terry Bowden get a job at Idaho? Full grown 'tater by now.

Curious: Did anyone watching this game have any issues on who they were rooting for (or, perhaps against?)

Not me, Kiffin is a Crimson Tider, warts and all. In his interview with Finebaum, he signed off Roll Tide. So, somewhat reluctantly, perhaps, we're all still in this together, for now, until further notice, it could change.

Not me, Kiffin is a Crimson Tider, warts and all.
I was thinking, somewhat, along those lines last night. Suppose we've got Kiffin facing others in the "Saban coaching tree?" Including past guys, and present guys, who have,or have had, head coaching jobs the only toss up I can come up with is Kiffin vs Mac. Dooley and Pruitt now have the UT stench on them as does Kirby with UGA. Jimbo? I just don't like him. I lost a lot of respect for Boom with his antics at UT: all respect with his stint in Auburn. Now? Can't pull for him against Kiffin.

Kiffin against Dantonio. Hrrrmm.

I was thinking, somewhat, along those lines last night. Suppose we've got Kiffin facing others in the "Saban coaching tree?" Including past guys, and present guys, who have,or have had, head coaching jobs the only toss up I can come up with is Kiffin vs Mac. Dooley and Pruitt now have the UT stench on them as does Kirby with UGA. Jimbo? I just don't like him. I lost a lot of respect for Boom with his antics at UT: all respect with his stint in Auburn. Now? Can't pull for him against Kiffin.

Kiffin against Dantonio. Hrrrmm.

There is some interest on my part of HCs that were with coach Saban at other schools. But joining the SEC is pretty much the tipping point with me anyway. Pruitt is the worst of that situation for obvious reasons. I genuinely hope his stay there resembles the Dooley "error." Maybe Kiffin gets a pass because he's in a lower tier job right now. Kinda like McElwain at CSU.

Not me, Kiffin is a Crimson Tider, warts and all. In his interview with Finebaum, he signed off Roll Tide. So, somewhat reluctantly, perhaps, we're all still in this together, for now, until further notice, it could change.
He also said last week that he would like to play BAMA but he would hate it for his team

Kiffin wont last long at FAU....
One more season with success and he will be snatched up....
TN really should have hired him....
No problem with JP but Kiffin really could have brought the TN program back...
He has that flare....and the press loves him.. ( like they do NS)....
Glad they didnt....Oregon could have taken him ....better then MC...

Back
Top Bottom