Anybody have a Fire TV Stick?

Just talked to guy at staples. He has chromecast but said basically all these things work about the same. Which is, instead of looking at your phone or tablet, it's all just on the TV. Is that basically it?

Just talked to guy at staples. He has chromecast but said basically all these things work about the same. Which is, instead of looking at your phone or tablet, it's all just on the TV. Is that basically it?

Yes. Anything you have to pay for on your phone you will have to pay for on the TV. Do you have a smart tv?

What fees? monthly? per app purchase?
Since we've been Prime members since Noah cut his first tree, I'm not sure if any monthly fees apply to Amazon. I used to pay about $8 a month for Netflix about 3 years ago.

What I do know about having a Prime membership, is that Amazon has a lot of movies for free. Good ones.

I just reread the first page of this thread. I'm just as lost again. Stater, AND BALLS, do neither of you have cable/satellite?

I just reread the first page of this thread. I'm just as lost again. Stater, AND BALLS, do neither of you have cable/satellite?

Good God Biff! Here is EXACTLY why I bought it.

Its worth it for me because we have a TV that has no cable box and I can still watch ESPN this way on it. We have a another TV with a non-HD cable box and I can use it on it too, to watch games in HD.

Back
Top Bottom