Anybody have a Fire TV Stick?

My issue is posting pictures! I fully understand that this site is navigable on my phone, just as though I were on a computer. But no one here can deny the fact that posting pics is a pain in the ass. Posting pics with Tapatalk was incredibly easy.
Can anyone else tell me why when we Woolly folks first came here, that Tapatalk worked just fine? And now, over the last week or so, one by one, our Tapatalks have stopped working. Anybody have this answer??

My issue is posting pictures! I fully understand that this site is navigable on my phone, just as though I were on a computer. But no one here can deny the fact that posting pics is a pain in the ass. Posting pics with Tapatalk was incredibly easy.
Can anyone else tell me why when we Woolly folks first came here, that Tapatalk worked just fine? And now, over the last week or so, one by one, our Tapatalks have stopped working. Anybody have this answer??

That's quite a turn of fortune. Generally it's everyone else who has issues with you posting pictures.

http://www.rolltidebama.com/forum/i...t-using-that-program-here.325295/#post-947542

No. But that's not what you asked. You are the fourth guy from the left on the bottom row. Just admit it.
That's exactly what I asked.

Well if/when he sees this:

Rhino and I have the same version of Tapatalk. Why does his work, and mine doesn't?

Why did mine work when I first came here, but now doesn't?

Why did Hannibal's stop working yesterday?

Do you control who has use of Tapatalk with this site?

smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif

Back
Top Bottom