Anybody have a Fire TV Stick?

Hey 2Stater did you get yours yet? I went to Best Buy and bought one . I've had it for about two days now. I have an Apple TV also that I've had for a year or two. Seems like the Fire Stick maybe just as good. (Only downside for me is that it doesn't work with my Apple ecosystem. But I knew that before I bought it.)

Hey 2Stater did you get yours yet? I went to Best Buy and bought one . I've had it for about two days now. I have an Apple TV also that I've had for a year or two. Seems like the Fire Stick maybe just as good. (Only downside for me is that it doesn't work with my Apple ecosystem. But I knew that before I bought it.)
Just got it today, but haven't had time to do anything with it yet.

Did you buy one of those jailbreak apple itvs?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ok, I'm just now seeing what this thing is. I might like it. So $40, and that's it? That's all I need?

What are all these wires?

2014-11-19-13.03.57-620x4651.jpg

Ok, I'm just now seeing what this thing is. I might like it. So $40, and that's it? That's all I need?

What are all these wires?

2014-11-19-13.03.57-620x4651.jpg
It hooks into an HDMI port and there is a power cord that hooks into the stick that you plug into an outlet. Once you do that and turn on the TV, you get a quick tutorial and you're off and running. It's very easy and is fast as hell.

Stater, what all do you get with the prime account??

I'm reading elsewhere that it's not worth it if you don't at least have prime.

Without it, is there very little free stuff, and it's all filled with ads?

Back
Top Bottom