| FOOD Look around your house. Tell me, what kind of candy/candies do you have laying around?

Yep. I'm a kush fan myself. Normally just a bit to relax and get to sleep with the occasional melt into the couch kinda night.
Maybe in a few months. Kush is a good reading buzz...I'll get lost in books. Just reading. I can't do that with the Sativa's...I'll try reading while thinking about that rose bush that needs to be pruned. Combine that with the ADHD thing I prolly have going... lol.

To each, his own.

Maybe in a few months. Kush is a good reading buzz...I'll get lost in books. Just reading. I can't do that with the Sativa's...I'll try reading while thinking about that rose bush that needs to be pruned. Combine that with the ADHD thing I prolly have going... lol.

To each, his own.
Same reason I avoid sativa my brain is already a little spastic.

Yeah at 11 I'm wanting to relax not go for a bike ride, unless I'm in key west then my hours kinda change
The old saying, "nothing good happens after midnight" doesn't apply to biking between midnight and day break. Hell, I'll get out of bed at 3 in the morning just to ride for an hour and go back to bed. There is nothing that beats that quiet and solitude.

The old saying, "nothing good happens after midnight" doesn't apply to biking between midnight and day break. Hell, I'll get out of bed at 3 in the morning just to ride for an hour and go back to bed. There is nothing that beats that quiet and solitude.
I like the quiet but usually get up early to get it. Nothing like watching the world wake up from a tree stand or on the river or watching a sunrise on the ocean.

Be worried about drunk drivers biking at that time of night unless you're in an area with really good bike lanes or trails

Be worried about drunk drivers biking at that time of night unless you're in an area with really good bike lanes or trails
Residential, some college and hospital areas. I hit trails, but they aren't open at night...and, there's that snake and gator thing.

I've had a few "run-ins" with people who were drunk and driving crazy. I saw, or heard, it coming. I've confronted them a time or two, or three, or...

In the end, they all end up being what we'd call "a dick." I don't have time for those ...

Back
Top Bottom