Anybody have a Fire TV Stick?

But why does admin care how I view this site? You say it's not "needed", but shouldn't that be up to me to decide?

I have 5 or 6 sites I frequently visit. They're all right there on my Tapatalk. It's much easier to open tapa and navigate there, than to visit them individually through a browser.

But why does admin care how I view this site? You say it's not "needed", but shouldn't that be up to me to decide?

I have 5 or 6 sites I frequently visit. They're all right there on my Tapatalk. It's much easier to open tapa and navigate there, than to visit them individually through a browser.

Stop your butchin or I'll be forced to slow your connection down.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I PM'ed @TerryP asking if we could have Tapatalk back and this was his response...

Linl me...mobile...fishing

I bet his response would have been more intelligible if he'd been using Tapatalk.

My issue is posting pictures! I fully understand that this site is navigable on my phone, just as though I were on a computer. But no one here can deny the fact that posting pics is a pain in the ass. Posting pics with Tapatalk was incredibly easy.
Can anyone else tell me why when we Woolly folks first came here, that Tapatalk worked just fine? And now, over the last week or so, one by one, our Tapatalks have stopped working. Anybody have this answer??

Posting pics from a phone is no harder than posting from a computer. I think you got spoiled by convenience.

Are you going to get pissed if I ask you to wipe your feet when you walk in my damn house... Not a big deal dude

Hey @TerryP, is there a reason this site doesn't support Tapatalk? Other than you not thinking it's useful? Why not have the Tapatalk feature when the site has everything else?
Im at Lake Marion camping/fishing ... Won't be back to a PC until tonight .,, will get back to you.

Just stopped to pick up some ice and decided to check in .,,

Back
Top Bottom