Anybody have a Fire TV Stick?

A lot of tv shows I watch online anyway... just not a good way to watch some sports without a crappy stream unless they stream on their site (like cbs or nbc).

When I eventually move out west, I won't be getting cable... just internet and apple TV and maybe something else like this fire stick or something.

Well you can order "Best of Live TV" through sling to watch on devices like amazon fire for $20. It includes ESPN, ESPN2, and a bunch of other stuff like FX, CN/Adult Swim, ifc, history, amc, h2, tbs, and tnt. You can add ESPNU and SECN with the sports add-on for $5. You can watch the games on CBS with an antenna or on cbssports.com.

So for $25/mo, you could drop directv, see all the college football you need, and some other stuff. I might end up doing that myself.

https://www.sling.com/package

Side note: I wonder if any decent games will be on SECN this year or if the one or two last year were just to make everybody demand it. Thinking the latter.

Remember you'll only get a single stream, meaning you can only watch via one device at a time.

Which report are we getting, items or orders and shipments?

Also, I think that only shows physical orders. I have a feeling my wife does most of her damage with digital orders (ie. digital music, movies, books, shit you can't re-sell and are prob bored with in 2 minutes).

Back
Top Bottom