Anybody have a Fire TV Stick?

Just tried amazon instant video on my smart tv. Much like Tapatalk here, it won't work. I want to watch the show Sneaky Pete, and Netflix doesn't have it.

I watched Sneaky Pete on my phone last night via Amazon. Never could get it to load on the smart TV.
After playing around with it some last night, I discovered Balls was right about needing some kind of cable or satellite presence to get all the ESPN channels. You do get them all, though, including the SEC network.

After playing around with it some last night, I discovered Balls was right about needing some kind of cable or satellite presence to get all the ESPN channels. You do get them all, though, including the SEC network.
Don't ever tell Balls he's right about anything.

Anybody get Kodi installed on the Fire stick? I posted earlier that the guys on the Tech board on the Rant are all putting it on their Fire and say it's a pretty sweet setup. I still don't know what Kodi actually offers though.

Anybody get Kodi installed on the Fire stick? I posted earlier that the guys on the Tech board on the Rant are all putting it on their Fire and say it's a pretty sweet setup. I still don't know what Kodi actually offers though.
Just Googled it. I don't know anymore about it now than before I Googled it.

I've heard of it, but I'm not familiar with it. Its an app you'd have to sideload, right?

Back
Top Bottom