| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama's 2024 Signing Day Class Update Thread⭐️

So funny how these things make their way around. I heard "safety" yesterday.

About two hours ago I heard about Sabb...posted it here an hour ago. Potter posts this 10 minutes ago. It's like a fast moving wildfire...a name will hit, and hit everywhere quickly.

What's the thing you always say, watch their social media? He just followed Domani Jackson and Malachai Moore today on Instagram...probably a good sign there.

EDIT: From this moment until about 3 minutes later he just followed multiple Bama players also.

Last edited:
What's the thing you always say, watch their social media? He just followed Domani Jackson and Malachai Moore today on Instagram...probably a good sign there.

EDIT: From this moment until about 3 minutes later he just followed multiple Bama players also.
I wouldn't have posted his name if I didn't feel good about where he would land.

No. I really don't say "pay attention to social media accounts." I have, but not that often.

If he's now following Dom and Malachai? Nice catch!!!

There's another of his caliber that's on the radar ... don't know if they can land two.

A quote :

Incidentally, did anyone else hear the Ryan Fowler interview with George Teague yesterday? Teague said that he and Dave Campo (former coach of the Dallas Cowchips) sat down and watched some of the Bama incoming players highlights. Not unexpectedly, they were very impressed with Ryan Williams. However, the one that jumped off the screen for Campo was Zabien Brown. Teague said that he and Campo thought Brown was incredible. Said that Campo said he could play for the Jaguars (Jacksonville) right now. He's really getting a lot of buzz since his senior video and All-Star game performance.

Another One: Transfer TE from Washington

Cuevas played in all 15 games last season totals include: 4 catches 164 yards and 1 TD - Yes you're reading that right 41 YPC average. Obviously in limited playing time.

Last edited:
Needed a replacement for Downs. Do not know anything about this guy but he does have some experience.
He started for the team that won the national title. Should I stop here?

Dude... I wasn't kidding the other day when I said look at this guy. He's a baller.

I still haven't got a "handle" on what Matt is going to do with the defense. I have one of those "Spock eyebrow" things going...head cocked to the side; wondering.

I know what we are going to see on offense.

Happy to get that safety transfer. We need experienced DBs.
Some guy on Twitter has been posting every Saban victory at Bama in order beginning in '07. I've been [re]watching all these condensed games and enjoying how often in '08 we used 12 personnel. Man it was a thing of beauty. If I recall correctly we relied on it a lot until Kiffin arrived. I'd love to return to it now that the clock rules have shortened the game a bit. I'm assuming this is out of the question with KCD and the modern fan, eh @TerryP?????

Happy to get that safety transfer. We need experienced DBs.

Some guy on Twitter has been posting every Saban victory at Bama in order beginning in '07. I've been [re]watching all these condensed games and enjoying how often in '08 we used 12 personnel. Man it was a thing of beauty. If I recall correctly we relied on it a lot until Kiffin arrived. I'd love to return to it now that the clock rules have shortened the game a bit. I'm assuming this is out of the question with KCD and the modern fan, eh @TerryP?????

I wouldn't say that yet. Remember, Deboer does like to use a running back if for anything to force the defense to stop the run, thus opening up WR's. And vice versa. Their starting RB was injured against UM. Might have had a significant outcome if he played.

He started for the team that won the national title. Should I stop here?

Dude... I wasn't kidding the other day when I said look at this guy. He's a baller.

I still haven't got a "handle" on what Matt is going to do with the defense. I have one of those "Spock eyebrow" things going...head cocked to the side; wondering.

And this is what's wrong with NIL, look at the transfers from teams that made the playoffs.

What's right with NIL? Look at Caitlin Clark, making in the neighborhood of $1MM while not taking any money from the Iowa collective. Her endorsements actually have value, and companies seeking her to market their products pay her to do so. I actually think her NIL value will decline when she goes to the WNBA, so I hope she comes back for that pandemic year and bankrolls her future.

If I recall correctly we relied on it a lot until Kiffin arrived. I'd love to return to it now that the clock rules have shortened the game a bit. I'm assuming this is out of the question with KCD and the modern fan, eh @TerryP?????
I've always been of the opinion that Locks brought the spread, Kiffin brought the tempo.

I like the experience they have with CJ as the H-back. The recent addition of Cuevas?

I have suspicions on what the offense will look like in '24. They just started installing the offense last week...we'll just have to sit back and watch.

And this is what's wrong with NIL, look at the transfers from teams that made the playoffs.
As a fan base we've been lucky to see these transfers end up helping the team. Jamo, Burton, now Sabb...

There is another safety that's exploring the portal right now. He's indicated he'd be interested in Bama. I don't think they have the room. Coincidently, a starter on a playoff team.

I really liked Jim McElwain‘s offense at BAMA. Produced a couple championships and started the back to back championship ad well as produced a Heisman Trophy winner. And until the last few years of this incredible offense we’ve had also had the leading passer in Alabama history in AJ. I believe.

Back
Top Bottom