| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama's 2024 Signing Day Class Update Thread⭐️

Look who he tagged in that tweet. This came up in another thread..maybe, somewhere here...can't remember. @goatlatia

This was pointed out a month or so ago in a Williams thread...that user was getting tagged. It spelt, "all Bama" to me. I pointed that out and someone here doesn't like him...prolly 334. He hates everyone.

I don't pay attention to his content. I do notice his name.

Look who he tagged in that tweet. This came up in another thread..maybe, somewhere here...can't remember. @goatlatia

This was pointed out a month or so ago in a Williams thread...that user was getting tagged. It spelt, "all Bama" to me. I pointed that out and someone here doesn't like him...prolly 334. He hates everyone.

I thought it was a girl?

This was pointed out a month or so ago in a Williams thread...that user was getting tagged. It spelt, "all Bama" to me.

GoatLatia is a woman I'm pretty sure. She's friends with some of the kids parents, especially Ryan William's Father. I'm unsure if they're related or something but from what I gathered in their posts "Goatlatia" seems to know the older William's personally. Even threatens to whoop him if he gets in the way of her Nephew. Not sure if she meant nephew literally.

That's the rainbow trying to get out. I used to date a girl who claimed when she dropped those panties a 🌈 came out. She had a very high opinion of herself and those beef curtains. Best part about her was she liked girls almost as much as me. She was very beautiful , but her main problem was she knew it.

Me? I don't dislike everyone. Just people who wrong me/us/mine.

Ryan Williams has officially signed on Instagram Live. Just signed his LOI to Bama after throwing out a Roll Tide after his speech. Rolltidewillie was in attendance.

This just leaves QB Reese left in this class to sign. Bama is not expected to flip anyone or sign anyone to football scholarships. There will be a few PWO (Preferred Walk Ons) that will sign today as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom