| FTBL Alabama posters?

Eabama

Verified Member
Does anyone know were i can find a alabama poster. Not looking for a framed print, just a ol fashion poster. I have a nephew that has his room done in a Alabama theme and i wanted to get him a poster for it.

Anybody have a clue were i can find one online?

Thanks man, i was also looking at sme prints on rolltide.com, would those prints look ok without the frame? Not sure i want to spend the money on a framed print that he might not value as much as some others. Hell if I'm going to spend that kind of money, I'm keeping it :lol:

I was looking over the ebay link posted here. I found this. First off, I know it's old. I know there were only 10 teams in the SEC at this time, BUT even way back then, WHAT the crap is up with BAMA's mascot??

791btm2.jpg

bear facts said:
Here's a couple of Bama Fathead decals:

http://www.allposters.com/-st/Alabama-Crimson-Tide-Giant-Wall-Decals-Posters_c96504_.htm

I like this poster of Namath:

Joe-Namath-Photograph-C12207044.jpeg

http://www.art.com/asp/display-asp/...mson+tide&ui=2FF2205EF8EF464DB3BAC3E00E136B4F

My son has a framed poster of the "elephant walking through the Alabama A" hanging on his bedroom wall. We purchased it at Hibbetts about ten years ago.

Just start googling and I bet you will find all kinds of Bama posters.
Great picture! GOOD Memories! RTR

mine said:
I was looking over the ebay link posted here. I found this. First off, I know it's old. I know there were only 10 teams in the SEC at this time, BUT even way back then, WHAT the crap is up with BAMA's mascot??

791btm2.jpg

It's amazing how long Fat Phil has been @ Sunny T

mine said:

791btm2.jpg

The Bama whatever it is, looks drunk. Or maybe bored of kicking all the other teams arse.

mine said:

791btm2.jpg

Joseph Carey Merrick threated to file suit over rights to The Elephant Man image, so the original face was lifted.

Back
Top Bottom