| BSB/SB ðŸ¥ŽSuper Regional: Alabama @ Tennessee - Bama takes series...onto the the WCWS, again.

Not sure some of you realize how good the Vols are were this season. They were, IMO, absolutely right up there with OU, Texas, and OK. State. They were better than Bama in every major measurable category on the field. The hadn't lost a series all season. Bama just went to their place and took 2 of 3, and should have won the 1st one.

But, fire Murphy right? LOL

Not sure some of you realize how good the Vols are were this season. They were, IMO, absolutely right up there with OU, Texas, and OK. State. They were better than Bama in every major measurable category on the field. The hadn't lost a series all season. Bama just went to their place and took 2 of 3, and should have won the 1st one.

Again, I'm not saying fire the dude. But is it really too much to ask for him to hire a real hitting coach? You cannot say it isn't a huge problem with the program.

We can bicker about this later. I'm gonna light a cigar.

Couldn't watch, but read alone here, and had the SEC Network ticker tape going.

Again, I'm not saying fire the dude. But is it really too much to ask for him to hire a real hitting coach? You cannot say it isn't a huge problem with the program.

We can bicker about this later. I'm gonna light a cigar.

That ain't directed at just one person, I saw your post where you added some clarity to your thoughts. And it wasn't just directed at people here on this board either... check some social media mentions on the UA softball accounts from this year...

My opinion on the hitting issues is well documented.

I'm just petty enough to bicker about it immediately. Call it a fault, but I'm beyond sick and tired of chicken little Bama fans who constantly piss down their own legs, having emotional breakdowns and waving white flags so furiously that their UCL shreds. We saw it with the basketball team at the end of the regular season and after their SEC Tournament exit. We will see it the first time DeBoer loses. It's beyond tiresome.

I still don't like what he's doing, but you gotta give credit where it is due and the girls won this one, not coaching from what I saw. This one looks just like the basketball team with a meh kind of season by our predictions, but got hot when it mattered. Congratulations ladies and enjoy the heck out of it. Roll Tide.

I still don't like what he's doing, but you gotta give credit where it is due and the girls won this one, not coaching from what I saw. This one looks just like the basketball team with a meh kind of season by our predictions, but got hot when it mattered. Congratulations ladies and enjoy the heck out of it. Roll Tide.

He took a less talented team handed to Knoxville and them the Vols their first series loss of the season. And did so, with a lot of the lucky and fluke type plays going the Vol's way for most of the 3 games. There is no scenario in all that where he doesn't deserve credit for his coaching and managing, IMO. And I'm not saying this is you, but there are fans out there (in the fanbase) that just don't like him at this point and won't give him credit for anything going forward. Secretly, some of them would have likely been happier in a fantasy world where Bama lost by 10 and Murphy got fired tomorrow morning... just so they could feel some gratification of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom