| FTBL Worst officiating [merged thread]

Swamptick

Verified Member
Most of you who know me on this site can't EVER pin me saying that the officials are bad. I see what I see. I know most of the time the calls are good and clean.

I can look at a game and the officials without crimson shades. That said.....

the officials are HANDING this game to those turds from Kentucky

I don't care what anyone says. I will not be dissuaded. This is BS.

Very bad....the call against Julio and the no call against the CB that held julio and about ripped his jersey off.

Not sure what they saw when they called it against Julio.

Right now I am about as HOT as I get. This is TOTAL bull. Could we be doing better? Sure, but when the F%#@&ng officials are taking US out of the game, it HURTS

Swamptick said:
Right now I am about as HOT as I get. This is TOTAL bull. Could we be doing better? Sure, but when the F%#@&ng officials are taking US out of the game, it HURTS

I'm still blaming our turnovers for taking us out of the game... and two missed field goals.

Officiating or not, Bama's been hurting themselves more than the officials have been hurting them.

They need to keep it on the ground and pound that Ky front four that looks to be wearing down.

reger60 said:
Swamptick said:

I'm still blaming our turnovers for taking us out of the game.

agree 100%. turnovers and lack of getting the points is what I blame. we are being boneheads right now, apparently the talk at half hasn't sunk in yet.

bear facts said:
Officiating or not, Bama's been hurting themselves more than the officials have been hurting them.

They need to keep it on the ground and pound that Ky front four that looks to be wearing down.

I know that as well as anyone and I do not think ALL of our woes are to be blamed on the turds in black and white. I know some of it is to be blamed on the boys in Crimson. Still, I hope most of us are seeing the PAINFUL calls and lack of calls that could have changed the tempo of the game and DID change it for the worse.

bear facts said:

thank you, i'm not about to start blaming officiating for this games results.

planomateo said:
bear facts said:

thank you, i'm not about to start blaming officiating for this games results.

You clearly miss my point friend. I was not blaming our troubles ALL on the officiating. Re-read the original post. What I am saying, and what I hope most of you see, is that those momentum breakers are CHANGING the dynamics of the game against Alabama.

Nowhere did I say we should blame the WHOLE performance on the calls of the officials.

Swamptick said:
bear facts said:

I know that as well as anyone and I do not think ALL of our woes are to be blamed on the turds in black and white. I know some of it is to be blamed on the boys in Crimson. Still, I hope most of us are seeing the PAINFUL calls and lack of calls that could have changed the tempo of the game and DID change it for the worse.

Wasn't saying you were wrong, swamptick. in fact, you make a good point about tempo. Bama just has to get beyond beating itself.

We need to run the ball for the rest of the game!!! Yes the officials are making some poor calls but we are not playing well. Someone said it on this thread already, our run is wearing on them and we are having zero luck in the air.

bear facts said:
Bama just has to get beyond beating itself.

I am in total agreement with you. We should not have let it get this way but we did. I was worried about this game all week. I watched UK and KNEW they thought they could beat us. They may do just that.

Swamptick said:

i completely disagree with your comment above is probably what i should have said.

i would say that the officials aren't helping, but the guys on the field are HANDING this game to KY.

planomateo said:
Swamptick said:

i completely disagree with your comment above is probably what i should have said.

i would say that the officials aren't helping, but the guys on the field are HANDING this game to KY.

No....it is MORE than that. The officials ARE hurting. That is MORE than "not helping".

Back
Top Bottom