| NEWS Tennessee lost to Alabama, but the Crimson Tide had a lot of help from officials and the SEC needs to address it - AtoZ Sports

I'd have to look at the box score to be sure. I think the total was 55 yards in penalties for UT. It's below their season average.

Here's the thing a lot are missing. If you look at his teams at UCF they were among the worst with penalties per game. His last year there? The worst.

Look at UT. His teams are among the worst in penalties per game. Last year? The worst. This season? So far, the worst.

Ut need to send this one too! He wasn't going for any ball laces Gray!

Sooooo...let me understand this....
The ball carrier is on the ground...as defined by the rules...the play is over....
And the defender is trying to knock the ball ou...
Inadvertently hits the player..laying on ground...in the head with a fore arm shot..
And they want us to believe...he was trying to knock the ball out...
Ummmmmm,....so they maybe Dont know rules of game then........

I get on YouTube this morning and my goodness! I bet I saw not one but multi video about how Bama is getting help for the Refs. Games that were played 4-5 year ago.

I got to laugh at SEC Short on this one!

Make sure to read Bama shirt!

Maybe because it's UT...that's one of their better ones.

Since he should have been ejected, why should he not be suspended? Why not? Because the SEC has no balls. No way this has not been sent to the SEC office.

Last edited:
I would dare say 100% of targeting calls are unintentional. They are just playing hard nose football the way they were taught many years ago.

So they get one that is clearly intentional and they don't even flag it nor get a booth call to review. And as of now no action by the conference office. WTF!?

If you go back and look at their penalties, 8 for 55, four of those were pre-snap penalties and occurred on consecutive snaps. Back to back offsides, followed by us having a false start in the 3rd quarter. Then on their next to last or last drive, their right tackle false starts consecutively.
@TerryP CBS posted their stats on their penalties and yardage and they are that bad and undisciplined. 8+ penalties a game which is ranked 100+ and their yardage was somewhere around 75+ ypg which ranked 100+ as well.

Back
Top Bottom