| PRO šŸˆšŸ†Super Bowl LVIII Game Thread - Who do you like?

There was a ball game? I watched about an hour of Entertainment Tonight, that was mixed in with a little Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous mixed in topped off by a Vegas auro mixed with a bunch of bullshit. Occasionally, I saw some football.

I was done halfway through the second.

You've heard the expression, "preaching to the choir?"

Here we had an event, a secular event, that brings together a more diverse group of people than any other event every year. And yet, as people are having fun together I see two spots within that short time frame telling me, "don't hate each other."

The Super Bowl has officially moved into the same group as Auburn basketball: I can't watch it any longer.

I just tune that stuff out... I remember seeing maybe 3 or 4 commercials last night... I was either scrolling Twitter on my phone, gabbing more food, stepping outside (or inside since I had a TV out there)... etc. Halftime show? Same as always, I get it's a big deal to a lot of folks, but I'd rather it just be the 10 minute standard halftime. Usher could have performed in my living room last night and I'd have gone in there and told him to leave. The game though... 2 really sharp minds on offense, each going against a stout defense. Knowing that if it came down to a late drive, Mahomes would do what he does... hated the 49ers didn't win, but I'm thankful I'm indifferent towards them unlike the 80's and 90's when I loved them.

Back
Top Bottom