| BSB/SB đźŹ† 🥎 Women's College World Series: Alabama Softball’s Season Ends with 8-5 Loss to Florida State

Ok, I'm out. FSU won 4-2. Game would have ended an hour ago if the Seminoles pitcher didn't go on a walkabout behind the mound after every single pitch. If she does that tomorrow, I could see someone like Mack or Sides stealing home on her. FSU's best asset is their speed.

Game 11: James Madison vs. Oklahoma | 1 p.m. | ESPN
Game 12: Alabama vs. Florida State | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN
Game 13: Game 11 teams (if necessary) | 7 p.m. | ESPN2
Game 14: Game 12 teams (if necessary) | 9:30 p.m. | ESPN2

Ok, I'm out. FSU won 4-2. Game would have ended an hour ago if the Seminoles pitcher didn't go on a walkabout behind the mound after every single pitch. If she does that tomorrow, I could see someone like Mack or Sides stealing home on her. FSU's best asset is their speed.
Not to mention almost every pitch is an “illegal” pitch....
She steps outside the box on 99% of her pitches. Why don’t these umps enforce the rules? Those kind of things drive me nuts!

You're a stronger person than am I for staying up to watch it. The good news about playing F$U is that there won't be a loud home crowd yelling at the players.

So does anyone here think that JMU can beat OU three time in a row?

Like rockn said, OU has to win twice, JMU just once... but at this point, I'll be surprised if JMU wins one. But, I was also surprised they beat them the first time. If the games were not being played in OU's back yard, I'd give JMU a much better chance....

Like rockn said, OU has to win twice, JMU just once... but at this point, I'll be surprised if JMU wins one. But, I was also surprised they beat them the first time. If the games were not being played in OU's back yard, I'd give JMU a much better chance....

I really don't expect JMU to win the early game today, but that third game tonight...Man, that's going to be intense.

Of course Gasso is whining about the bracket/schedule setup... don't recall her raising such concerns when they were on the other side of it. Didn't hear her mention that she has a home field advantage every year though for some reason...

While my opinion hasn't changed over the last number of years, I still dislike Gasso the more I see her. If I had photoshop skills, I'd put her face in that Simpsons meme about the old man yelling at a cloud. She complains about so much. Maybe Murphy does too, but he's staying in the dugout where we can't (constantly...) see it.

I need someone to explain this rule to me. The talking heads said that Meeks, the 4'11" player, was in grad school in her hometown in Ohio. How can she be eligible to play for JMU if she's enrolled at this Ohio school? What angle am I missing?

Back
Top Bottom