| BSB/SB 🏆 🥎 Women's College World Series: Alabama Softball’s Season Ends with 8-5 Loss to Florida State

Of course Gasso is whining about the bracket/schedule setup... don't recall her raising such concerns when they were on the other side of it. Didn't hear her mention that she has a home field advantage every year though for some
While my opinion hasn't changed over the last number of years, I still dislike Gasso the more I see her. If I had photoshop skills, I'd put her face in that Simpsons meme about the old man yelling at a cloud. She complains about so much. Maybe Murphy does too, but he's staying in the dugout where we can't (constantly...) see it.

I need someone to explain this rule to me. The talking heads said that Meeks, the 4'11" player, was in grad school in her hometown in Ohio. How can she be eligible to play for JMU if she's enrolled at this Ohio school? What angle am I missing?
Y’all need to just take the high road and
send Gasshole a case of cheese for Christmas. Be the better man. :p

Last edited:
I need someone to explain this rule to me. The talking heads said that Meeks, the 4'11" player, was in grad school in her hometown in Ohio. How can she be eligible to play for JMU if she's enrolled at this Ohio school? What angle am I missing?

I missed that part, I'm in and out of the room... Maybe she just graduated from JMU this spring and is already enrolled for grad school elsewhere? Not sure.

Back
Top Bottom