| FTBL Who is the starting QB against Ole Miss this weekend? Milroe announced as #1 going forward.

Who starts against Ole Miss?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heard a rumor going around that Milroe was suspended for the South Florida game and that's why he didn't play. Anyone heard anything else about this potentially being true?
Josh Pate said that is what he thinks but nobody would be able to prove that. Just a quick statement and did not linger on it. That could be the genesis of the theory.

Heard a rumor going around that Milroe was suspended for the South Florida game and that's why he didn't play. Anyone heard anything else about this potentially being true?

Josh Pate said that is what he thinks but nobody would be able to prove that.
Benched Suspended.

There is as much, if not more, bullshit coming from different factions of the fan base than there is from inside the beltway in DC from outright lies, to people shading the truth or only telling part of it, to outright disinformation.

Benched Suspended.

There is as much, if not more, bullshit coming from different factions of the fan base than there is from inside the beltway in DC from outright lies, to people shading the truth or only telling part of it, to outright disinformation.
If ns
doesnt say it...then there isnt MUCH to it

But....man these fans and Xplayers.....

Talk about creepy

I don't get this comment. What doesn't sound like Milroe? That he'd do 'enough' to earn a suspension? He did enough to earn a place on the bench for the entire game and that wasn't solely based on his performance against Texas.

I'm just saying nothing I have ever seen from him would make me think he earned a suspension due to breaking rules or being a bad teammate. As said, a lot of rumors going around, and it wasn't one that made a ton of sense, but with the poor weather and struggles I was honestly thinking something must be up if we aren't using his legs in a game like that. But then I also saw it as a situation where it was more of that rotation being spoken about on here and they stuck to their plan on it.

But then I also saw it as a situation where it was more of that rotation being spoken about on here and they stuck to their plan on it.
That's part of the story; call it chapter three or four in the book that is this season with the quarterbacks.

Yes, the QB rotation was coming into play going into the USF game. That rotation originally had all three quarterbacks playing. The funny thing is the fan base has been told that the thing that affects the QB position the most is how they are responding to adversity. How Jalen reacted to the film review post-Texas did exactly that: it changed the rotation for USF from three to two. (And there's the reason I felt comfortable saying it was Buchner early on that week.)

How Jalen reacted throughout the practice week, including the game Saturday, changed the rotation once again.

The concerns with how he plays remain. The lack of optimism about the season? That's y'alls deal (to whom it may concern.)

The talk is now that the team rebelled because most gravitated towards Milroe as starter… That is what the team meeting was supposedly about.. Saban was pressured into the Milroe decision because of team rebellion..

Back
Top Bottom