| FTBL Sink or Swim time this Saturday against Ole Miss...

Why would that make me stfu? I know guys like you well. The one's that send people to "the big house"? it's a dead giveaway. You are much more impressed with yourself than you should be. I can't count the times you have referenced yourself and law enforcement. You are nothing but a fucking Fife for damn sure. Legit guys in LE don't have to wear the profession on their sleeves.

Why would that make me stfu? I know guys like you well. The one's that send people to "the big house"? it's a dead giveaway. You are much more impressed with yourself than you should be. I can't count the times you have referenced yourself and law enforcement. You are nothing but a fucking Fife for damn sure. Legit guys in LE don't have to wear the profession on their sleeves.
I’m am retired… and you are full of shit.. I didnt pull your chain…. I haven’t even had a convo with you..now go write a base ticket, ummkay..

My friend, there's nothing about you that's been solid. You have been the king of conjecture.

It's all good.
Those are my pics.. and He started it anyway.. I put those in response to saying I’m a liar..

I guess he still upset that the top gun guys come on Nellis and steal the air forces’thunder..

Back
Top Bottom