| FTBL Who is the starting QB against Ole Miss this weekend? Milroe announced as #1 going forward.

Who starts against Ole Miss?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1) Chizik took over for Tubs
2) He hired Malzahn as his coordinator
3) In their first season they took a five win team to an 8-5 record.
4) The following season they won the national title: together.
Players have loose lips..like DEE.. the 4 kicked off players from the robberies at Swann trailer park, were heavies..

I always figured the rebellion would be Scholly players versus NIL players… but It’s coming one day…
I had the same gut feeling about the NIL as I did for the 'protecting administration of a supposed injection of medicine to fight a certain virus'. It just doesn't feel right for what College Football was.

ROLL TIDE ANYWAY!

On Monday morning Greg McElroy said that Milroe didn't handle Nick's plan to give minutes to the other two QB's vs USF. Milroe himself is a major project at best and has been for his entire time at Bama. He played like shit vs Texas but that is his MO.

So now we hear he changed his tune a little and supported the other two QB's during the game. That's awful swell of him.

Nick has a roster full of low IQ NIL players but he recruited them. All that talk about Jimbo and buying players along with the problems that go with than plan just might be a problem at Bama.

Saturday is the day. Game 4 tells the story.

If CNS was pressured into cowtailing to Milroe then he has lost it and it is time to move one. I simply do not believe this. He did not do it for Julio when he was recruting him and I do not believe he will do it for a stud QB much less Milroe. The guy not handling film study well and rotation of QB's anytime but especailly after he Tx game is anything but a leader.

This is the most discouraging post I have seen through all of this. It is not encouraging for the season going forward. Hope I am miss reading this or it is simply not true.

Saturday is the day. Game 4 tells the story.
If the above is true it will not tell us the story we want.

Back
Top Bottom