| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Democratic National Convention

@ElephantStomp he said, "mind you own damn business." While he is supporting what?

YOU are radical based on what you have posted. You are a radical leftist, which you want us to call him "Coach."

This is where you get a hard no. NO,

What I don't understand is why you chosen...a guy that puts tampons in boys bathrooms. Fucking stupid..

You want to talk about having nuts?

Hey, ring this in your mind for a minute.

Build that Walz.

@ElephantStomp he said, "mind you own damn business." While he is supporting what?

YOU are radical based on what you have posted. You are a radical leftist, which you want us to call him "Coach."

This is where you get a hard no. NO,

What I don't understand is why you chosen...a guy that puts tampons in boys bathrooms. Fucking stupid..

You want to talk about having nuts?

Hey, ring this in your mind for a minute.

Build that Walz.
Everything he supports goes back to his saying “mind your own damn business”, nothing he supports is any of your damn business.

I am a leftist, I’ve said that 36834582682 times on here. I’m not radical, but you righties think everybody that isn’t you is a radical lefty, when your side says Cheney is a liberal then I’d say your definition is off the rocker, a person that voted 98% with your current lord. I don’t care what you call him.

What’s fucking stupid is that you or anybody else on your side cares what he did. Whether you like it or not there are trans people and there’s always going to be whether the American Taliban (current Republican Party) like it or not, so criticizing a guy for making trans people’s lives more comfortable, but here’s what’s even more stupid is there is absolutely no proof that he mandated schools put menstrual products in boys bathrooms, “ it requires school districts to develop plans to ensure all students who menstruate can access free tampons and pads” and your side took that and started whining and bitching and making shit up. It also says a lot about your side that you criticize the guy for providing free menstrual products to students, but it’s the same side that criticized him for providing free breakfast and lunch for all kids.

Everything he supports goes back to his saying “mind your own damn business”, nothing he supports is any of your damn business.

I am a leftist, I’ve said that 36834582682 times on here. I’m not radical, but you righties think everybody that isn’t you is a radical lefty, when your side says Cheney is a liberal then I’d say your definition is off the rocker, a person that voted 98% with your current lord. I don’t care what you call him.

What’s fucking stupid is that you or anybody else on your side cares what he did. Whether you like it or not there are trans people and there’s always going to be whether the American Taliban (current Republican Party) like it or not, so criticizing a guy for making trans people’s lives more comfortable, but here’s what’s even more stupid is there is absolutely no proof that he mandated schools put menstrual products in boys bathrooms, “ it requires school districts to develop plans to ensure all students who menstruate can access free tampons and pads” and your side took that and started whining and bitching and making shit up. It also says a lot about your side that you criticize the guy for providing free menstrual products to students, but it’s the same side that criticized him for providing free breakfast and lunch for all kids.
Welcome back. The place just wasn't the same without you.

The “Trump War Room” probably wouldn’t have posted that had they paid attention to what the hecklers are saying. They’re protesting her for her support of Israel
She dropped the Real Jew for a fake Jew… kinda weird…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom