| CURRENT EVENTS Israel vs. Iran, and where will the US fit in?

but I think we should avenge our troops lives..
Two wrongs don’t make a right. You can’t redeem a regrettable decision to enlist and defend a decaying and corrupt government like ours by deciding to kill more foreigners who are merely trying to defend their own communities.
They took an oath and signed a contract
There is no honor in upholding your obligations in a contract when the other party has failed to fulfill its part.
if they refuse to do what they are told and follow orders their lives are ruined forever
Again, not my problem or the problem of any other tax payer struggling to make ends meet. Since when do we bail people out of making poor decisions, in this case by voluntarily giving up their moral agency to act according to their conscience?

How is it in America’s interest to support policies which (on their face) claim to defend the borders of foreign countries and the quality of life of foreigners while our own borders go unsecured and as our own citizens continue to suffer by almost every metric you can point to?????

Face it, at some point, your patriotism becomes treasonous when your loyalty to your government exceeds your loyalty to your country. Your government has failed you and every other American. It’s not worth any additional life on foreign soil.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. You can’t redeem a regrettable decision to enlist and defend and decaying and corrupt government like ours by deciding to kill more foreigners who are merely trying to defend their own communities.

There is no honor in upholding your obligations in a contract when the other party has failed to fulfill its part.

Again, not my problem or the problem of any other tax payer struggling to make ends meet. Since when do we bail people out of making poor decisions, in this case by voluntarily giving up their moral agency to act according to their conscience?

How is it in America’s interest to support policies which (on their face) claim to defend the borders of foreign countries and the quality of life of foreigners while our own borders go unsecured and as our own citizens continue to suffer by almost every metric you can point to?????

Face it, at some point, your patriotism becomes treasonous when your loyalty to your government exceeds your loyalty to your country. Your government has failed you and every other American. It’s not worth any additional life on foreign soil.
If you vote Kamala get ready for a whole lot of foreign wars..

The democrat party is the reason we are in these proxy wars..THe CIA party..
So then it’s probably a stupid decision to sign your life away to defend a government when that government can be taken over by the “wrong” party at any given election, right???

In what universe does it make sense to rescue people dumb enough to enter into contracts in which their obligations are unaffected by the behavior of the other contractual party? All the more foolish when said contract entails granting power and authority to kill!

So then it’s probably a stupid decision to sign your life away to defend a government when that government can be taken over by the “wrong” party at any given election, right???

In what universe does it make sense to rescue people dumb enough to enter into contracts in which their obligations are unaffected by the behavior of the other contractual party? All the more foolish when said contract entails granting power and authority to kill!
It’s not for all people…. That is why we do not need a draft… we need people that are willing to do these things…I’m a veteran so I feel differently than you… Hey man that is fine.. That is America…

So what do we have here … the foreign policy of the planet’s hegemon - which mind you, has been profusely and unprecedentedly deferential towards Israel by demanding nothing in return from them for our military aid and diplomatic immunity - being run by a guy who was raised by the lawyer and confidant of a well known Mossad spy, who fathered a pedophile trafficker (Ghislaine) with Jefferey Epstein, who Trump’s Labor Secretary, Alex Acosta, said on record that he was told to back off of because “he belonged to intelligence.”

I’ve been trying to hint to you guys all in this long thread who and what runs the empire. But now it’s becoming a little more obvious.

Sounds like it’s about to pop off… I had sorta assumed it would be this week since Tuesday is the next Jewish holiday and Iran would green light it then. There’s also speculation that the corrupt fuckers at the IOC begged Iran to wait until the Olympics were over. Both make sense, honestly. Or, maybe it’s neither. Who knows.

And where else, that we know of, did Epstein get money from? Les Wexner, the clothing retail baron from Ohio (The Limited, Abrocrombie, etc.). What other activities was Wexner involved in? And who else did Wexner and Epstein hang with, that’s relevant to this thread? See below.
00B6BFBA-6738-4AED-B669-FA4EB436A8F2.jpeg

AC0EC4EC-B84D-4C0C-A3A4-9CF63E77D75F.jpeg

B1EB1B5C-CF20-45D4-8378-B70C2A813842.jpeg

This is why the average American must be cautious about drawing conclusions about what they think they know about Israel and its neighbors. Some of the most corrupt forces on the planet want you to support Israel unconditionally and think that Israel’s interests are identical to and as righteous as America’s. Don’t fall for it.

Last edited:
The person to watch today is Vladimir Putin… will make an address to the world sometime today… some of his forces are getting overrun in Russia right now… and Ukrainian jets have freedom of skies in some of his cities…The Ukrainian forces have supposedly even crushed the Chechen special forces on their way in…

Last edited:
And an article from Vanity Fair is not something to be cautious about?

1) Straw Man alert. I didn’t claim we shouldn’t be cautious about Vanity Fair. Name me a publication we don’t have to be cautious about.
2) It’s more about the particular author/journalist and the detail and rigor of a piece than the publication name. You seem to be judging quality journalism by its cover. That’s a form a bias.
3) I could have used one of any number of sources, both mainstream and alternative, confirming the same info. Israel’s ties to Epstein and Epstein’s circle is widely publicized.
4) Rather than lazily questioning my source, which can be done for all sources, try refuting my claims by citing sources of your own.

1) Straw Man alert. I didn’t claim we shouldn’t be cautious about Vanity Fair. Name me a publication we don’t have to be cautious about.
2) It’s more about the particular author/journalist and the detail and rigor of a piece than the publication name. You seem to be judging quality journalism by its cover. That’s a form a bias.
3) I could have used one of any number of sources, both mainstream and alternative, confirming the same info. Israel’s ties to Epstein and Epstein’s circle is widely publicized.
4) Rather than lazily questioning my source, which can be done for all sources, try refuting my claims by citing sources of your own.
What do you want me to post? :p :sneaky:

You are close. I judge by the journalist. And then, the publication: you have to because of editorial practices.

The person to watch today is Vladimir Putin… will make an address to the world sometime today… some of his forces are getting overrun in Russia right now… and Ukrainian jets have freedom of skies in some of his cities…The Ukrainian forces have supposedly even crushed the Chechen special forces on their way in…
They successfully attacked and destroyed a monastery during Divine Liturgy and ran off monks at the conclusion. It is against church canon to stop a liturgy for any reason, one person was killed. Since times are known for liturgies, one can only conclude that the attack was planned thusly.

They successfully attacked and destroyed a monastery during Divine Liturgy and ran off monks at the conclusion. It is against church canon to stop a liturgy for any reason, one person was killed. Since times are known for liturgies, one can only conclude that the attack was planned thusly.
The have stated they’re in control of 44% of Kursk..
They supposedly wiped out 10,000 Chechen special forces… if that is true, they must have terminator robots going in there… Chechen are some of the most fierce and brutal soldiers on the battlefield in this world… they even captured some of them, which is unheard of..

Back
Top Bottom