| CURRENT EVENTS Israel vs. Iran, and where will the US fit in?

What a cawinkydink… 6 IsraelI hostages (1 Israeli-American) get greased in the middle of a “hostage rescue”, by Hamas terrorist…I guess they missed the memo on the piece deal “ negotiations”..

She isn’t wrong
She's angry. I get that.

I avoid opinions rooted in anger. Her's, now, is. A year a go? Not so much.

Going to flip the subject a bit.

In '19 or early '20 I was goofing off with a few guys on the patio. There's a thread here where I mentioned these guys calling Kayne "not black." I got confused.

Yesterday, I took a "gift" to a lady and said, "where is her black ass?" She corrected me. "It's brown." I got confused.

I do NOT like the cynical nature I find myself adopting. I do love the dark humor when I laugh at myself.

See what I did there.

No, her opinions are rooted in empirical observations. EVERY significant influencer who questions the disproportionate influence of the Israeli lobby on our federal and state governments, or makes note of their crimes and violations of international norms, norms which the US itself claims to defend, is persecuted and often deplatformed. It’s the one country you cannot oppose. Hell you can burn the American flag and still receive less career-ending backlash than if you had expressed opposition towards Israeli policy and US taxpayer subsidy of Israel.

No, her opinions are rooted in empirical observations. EVERY significant influencer who questions the disproportionate influence of the Israeli lobby on our federal and state governments, or makes note of their crimes and violations of international norms, norms which the US itself claims to defend, is persecuted and often deplatformed. It’s the one country you cannot oppose. Hell you can burn the American flag and still receive less career-ending backlash than if you had expressed opposition towards Israeli policy and US taxpayer subsidy of Israel.
Which doesn't dispute, or contradict, what I said.

The overall context here:

I don't get why people want to point to Israel. I see this pretty simply, in my distorted view. If you come into my backyard I'm going to fuck you up.

I see Israel vs how many "factions?" Why?

I do not deny the influence they have on world policy. I do say, "hold the fuck up," when you are trying to ... what's the phrase? "To the sea..." or something like that?

She's angry. I get that.

Going to flip the subject a bit.

In '19 or early '20 I was goofing off with a few guys on the patio. There's a thread here where I mentioned these guys calling Kayne "not black." I got confused.

Yesterday, I took a "gift" to a lady and said, "where is her black ass?" She corrected me. "It's brown." I got confused.

I do NOT like the cynical nature I find myself adopting. I do love the dark humor when I laugh at myself.

See what I did there.
Surely you’re not discounting opinions that have anger as a byproduct. She deals with an emotional audience for the most part.

Can’t burn a fag flag though.

Just to show the moronic ignorance of these “intifada” protesters ..
1725362451266.jpeg
They need to realize the correct flag to carry, if they truly care about their cause… Most are actually waving a “House of Saud” Saudi Arabia flag, instead of a Hamas flag… I guess Soros mis-ordered…

Back
Top Bottom