| CURRENT EVENTS The Texas Border "showdown." I've been trying to think of an adjective to describe this situation from my point of view.

@It Takes Eleven a couple of months ago I mentioned to you that I was exploring a new bar/restaurant concept. I'm wanting an old church building that I can turn...having things like "Rare Wednesday" vs Prayer...

I've been to this place three times. I was in Bluffton looking at it a little more deeply this week...

Got all of this, locally..including that fancy beer you like to drink.

It will be if it comes to fruition. I'll have to buy dinner, and cook it, for about 250 people and the brand is launched.
So are you going to operate a restaurant in their space? They've got nice, vaulted space, new construction to look old, but they mention food trucks and they have a pizza place adjacent to it. Do they have an existing commercial kitchen to operate from, or would that be a buildout/retrofit?

So are you going to operate a restaurant in their space? They've got nice, vaulted space, new construction to look old, but they mention food trucks and they have a pizza place adjacent to it. Do they have an existing commercial kitchen to operate from, or would that be a buildout/retrofit?
No. It's a "greek" club that meets one Wednesday of the month. One guy a month is responsible for everything. It's "glad-handing" between local merchants.

You are just a bit ahead of me. When I talked to Sean this week it was all about how he cultivated the local brewers.

You are an idiot. I said SC. I have a client in Bluffton (Pearl) that I met...he was in town, I stopped to listen a bit.

This is a backward statement. Every decision made should be based on constitutional law. Every comment I've made, unless stated otherwise, has referenced said law.
I don’t give a fuck where he was my point still stands….I’ll bet he wasn’t there bitching about those “evil immigrants”

Holy fuck man….you're talking about me making a backward statement….you're either naturally fucking obtuse or some shit and you call me a fucking idiot. You ASSSUMED I DIDN’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION….you flat said I didn’t, then in the next fucking comment said you ask questions and if I don’t answer then what conclusions should someone draw? You didn’t ask anything about me and the constitution….fuck dude this isn’t hard

I don’t give a fuck where he was my point still stands….I’ll bet he wasn’t there bitching about those “evil immigrants
He didn't say "evil." He said, "illegal."

You are crossing a line here calling me a liar for what I saw, heard and witnessed. You said, I'll bet. I was there.
Holy fuck man….you're talking about me making a backward statement….you're either naturally fucking obtuse or some shit and you call me a fucking idiot. You ASSSUMED I DIDN’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION….you flat said I didn’t, then in the next fucking comment said you ask questions and if I don’t answer then what conclusions should someone draw? You didn’t ask anything about me and the constitution….fuck dude this isn’t hard
I called you and idiot because you said "I'll bet you he didn't say that." When I was there. Don't try to sidetrack this one. Ain't happening.

You can say anything you want to me, about me...but as soon as you start questioning my integrity? AS if I'd lie? That doesn't work with me

You are crossing a line here calling me a liar for what I saw, heard and witnessed. You said, I'll bet. I was there.

I called you and idiot because you said "I'll bet you he didn't say that." When I was there. Don't try to sidetrack this one. Ain't happening.

You can say anything you want to me, about me...but as soon as you start questioning my integrity? AS if I'd lie? That doesn't work with me

I see how this works, people say shit to you and you say “you’re crossing a line”, but you can say whatever you want….listen man I don’t give a shit you can ban me, send me to some stupid German shit, or wherever else you want, but I’m not going to kiss your fucking ring, I will say shit towards you as I receive it.

You called me an idiot because I said Charleston and not SC, again read.

I had no fucking clue you saw him when I made the comment “I bet he didn’t bitch about evil immigrants”…..again read.

I didn’t question your integrity and if you’d read prior to shooting your mouth to me you’d know that. I never called you a liar. But, make no mistake I don’t give a shit what works for you, once you call me a name the gloves are off. I haven’t called you a name nor have I EVER questioned your integrity

I see how this works, people say shit to you and you say “you’re crossing a line”, but you can say whatever you want….listen man I don’t give a shit you can ban me, send me to some stupid German shit, or wherever else you want, but I’m not going to kiss your fucking ring, I will say shit towards you as I receive it.
Get off your horse.

Get a grip.

I’ve answered the damn questions, if you can’t read then that’s your problem. I’m not answering stupid questions that have nothing to do with what I’ve said
No. You have not. You've answered one: abortion. And then, no response to the point it was a constitutional issue. States rights.

Where are the policy issues with Trump that are cultish? Let's start there, again.

No. You have not. You've answered one: abortion. And then, no response to the point it was a constitutional issue. States rights.

Where are the policy issues with Trump that are cultish? Let's start there, again.
Fuck me sideways man. Stay on topic, nothing to do with abortion.

AGAIN I never said anything policy is cultish, fucking policy has nothing to do with It…..what the fuck are you not understanding?

Back
Top Bottom