| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

"There is no guarantee to free speech." Direct quote.

Stolen valor. He never carried damn weapon in war...never was in Iraq. He said he served in Afghanistan. Never did.

That shit doesn't fly with me. Go ahead and support someone like this. It's your choice. Free will, God given.

But, let me go back to your childish jokes. He's got better tits than Kamala.

I am physically revolted by someone who lies about their military service. But go ahead, @ElephantStomp support a guy who give tampons to little boys. The only decisions she has made is this one? Did she vet the vet that lied about being a vet?

And you guys chose to call JD Vance weird...who wasn't watching his city burn for four days. Who was actually IN Iraq. Who served our country.

Us "righty's" calling out you? No. The truth is calling your name right now. You can't answer.

When Walz was asked to serve our country what did he do? He dropped out of the Army. This is the same shit you threw out the other day. But, now it's in your face.

I just remembered. That Covid hotline he set up in MN...

Golf cart girl not wearing a mask. I would marry that girl...she laughed in his face when he asked the question.

Kids playing soccer in the park...and the post was "what can we do to stop this? Let's remove the soccer field, the goals"

"I just saw my neighbor hugging someone I've never seen before." (sic)

"There are people in Walmart."

Yeah. That's the guy I want as #2 in the White House.

The stage is yours @ElephantStomp

Yeah. Pretty 'effin funny.

The stories about these "secret Chinese jails." Where do you think one might be located?

It has become ridiculous. Fodder. Laughable.

Because, all you have to say is this.

Wait a minute. What?
Big office building in the Gobi, no satellite imaging and you damn sure ain't gonna find it on "Google Maps" :devilish:

I am physically revolted by someone who lies about their military service. But go ahead, @ElephantStomp support a guy who give tampons to little boys. The only decisions she has made is this one? Did she vet the vet that lied about being a vet?

And you guys chose to call JD Vance weird...who wasn't watching his city burn for four days. Who was actually IN Iraq. Who served our country.

Us "righty's" calling out you? No. The truth is calling your name right now. You can't answer.

When Walz was asked to serve our country what did he do? He dropped out of the Army. This is the same shit you threw out the other day. But, now it's in your face.
Dims, for the most part are truth deniers. When you deny the truth, it becomes second nature to lie. The war in this country is the war on truth. Using the MSM this is some of Satan’s best work. We must remember that our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against spiritual wickedness in this world system controlled by Satan himself.

Back
Top Bottom