| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Democratic National Convention

Every time you speak up, it talks about the shit you and your jurisdiction is scared to do!..be sure to let um know..
I’m absolutely heartbroken that you of all people say we’re scared. I don’t know how I’ll ever recover from this

You’re the courageous dude that’s scared to be a cop without fucking qualified immunity. Just yesterday maybe the day before you whined to me about not being able to be a cop without it, but you question mine and my coworkers’ courage to do the job….ok tough guy

I’m absolutely heartbroken that you of all people say we’re scared. I don’t know how I’ll ever recover from this

You’re the courageous dude that’s scared to be a cop without fucking qualified immunity. Just yesterday maybe the day before you whined to me about not being able to be a cop without it, but you question mine and my coworkers’ courage to do the job….ok tough guy
Just like I said you have put the narrative out there… you have pretty much said you will not be proactive or take any action, especially in the case of arson… and you have no full understanding of qualified immunity, or you wouldn’t be talking shit about it.. that’s what happens when you’re an indoctrinated area.. probably one of those admin types… but they’ll still throw your ass under the bus too..
I guess you learned your qualified immunity lesson from MSNBC and Rachel Mancow..

Just like I said you have put the narrative out there… you have pretty much said you will not be proactive or take any action, especially in the case of arson… and you have no full understanding of qualified immunity, or you wouldn’t be talking shit about it.. that’s what happens when you’re an indoctrinated area.. probably one of those admin types… but they’ll still throw your ass under the bus too..
I guess you learned your qualified immunity lesson from MSNBC and Rachel Mancow..
That’s not near what I said, I’d suggest you going and taking a reading class and really pay attention to the part about reading comprehension.

This is where you’re talking out of your ass again, I have a full comprehension of QI, but I’m not a dinosaur of a human being, I’m not scared not to have QI, I know how to do this job without needing protection from being a pos cop. I could show you a video of a good shoot and the officers were not granted QI and guess what? They didn’t lose money or anything…amazing.

“Indoctrinated area”- you’re right I do, I live in the most conservative state in the country. “One of those admin types”- yeah homie not admin at all, but just for the sake of argument I’ll enlighten you, I’m a K9 handler, I’m on the SWAT team as a handler, I’m on our warrant team, I’m on a FBI Safe Streets task force and a USMS task force, I say all that to say I’m in a super scrutinized position, I dont say any of that to be braggadocios in any manner just letting you know that your opinion of how I do this job or whether I’m a coward or not is coming out of your fucking ass.

He damn sure did call in the national guard. How’d they get into there? Let me guess Trump called them in?
What?

He had a snitch line set up for people having thanksgiving dinner together. He appropriated the role of a dictator. He said, "mind your own damn business" when he regulated where you could go. He made it illegal for people to get together for Christmas.

These are the facts. Do I believe what I see, or do I believe what people tell me.? These have happended.

You can't rebate truth. What's here? Can you point to something I've said that isn't the truth?

What?

He had a snitch line set up for people having thanksgiving dinner together. He appropriated the role of a dictator. He said, "mind your own damn business" when he regulated where you could go. He made it illegal for people to get together for Christmas.

These are the facts. Do I believe what I see, or do I believe what people tell me.? These have happended.

You can't rebate truth. What's here? Can you point to something I've said that isn't the truth?
What the hell are you talking about?

Covid has absolutely nothing to do with the convo man.

Can I point to something that isn’t the truth? Yes, you said he didn’t call in the National Guard when he in fact did

Serious question- are y’all on the right incapable of not living in the past? Bringing up covid, bringing up the riots, y’all seem to be incapable of living in the today.

That’s not near what I said, I’d suggest you going and taking a reading class and really pay attention to the part about reading comprehension.

This is where you’re talking out of your ass again, I have a full comprehension of QI, but I’m not a dinosaur of a human being, I’m not scared not to have QI, I know how to do this job without needing protection from being a pos cop. I could show you a video of a good shoot and the officers were not granted QI and guess what? They didn’t lose money or anything…amazing.

“Indoctrinated area”- you’re right I do, I live in the most conservative state in the country. “One of those admin types”- yeah homie not admin at all, but just for the sake of argument I’ll enlighten you, I’m a K9 handler, I’m on the SWAT team as a handler, I’m on our warrant team, I’m on a FBI Safe Streets task force and a USMS task force, I say all that to say I’m in a super scrutinized position, I dont say any of that to be braggadocios in any manner just letting you know that your opinion of how I do this job or whether I’m a coward or not is coming out of your fucking ass.
The reason you hate QI is you don’t have it… Plain and simple..your commie state won’t allow it..
FBI Task force…That explains the political correctness and Democrat party love.. Hell sign up they need another dem..

indoctrinated… sure are.. got to be to hang around Feds..

One of these days , in your profession, your darkest hours will come..and you will find out that you wished you had QI..Saved me thousands … I wished I was a deputy sheriff, and I had “absolute immunity”..
Your postings about the laws you won’t enforce and you listed views..Make it easy to form an opinion…So my reading is fine..As far As my writing style I’ve wrote (… )this way for years… and I don’t wear my reading glasses because they gave me a headache …But make No mistake I know my shit!

The reason you hate QI is you don’t have it… Plain and simple..your commie state won’t allow it..
FBI Task force…That explains the political correctness and Democrat party love.. Hell sign up they need another dem..

indoctrinated… sure are.. got to be to hang around Feds..

One of these days , in your profession, your darkest hours will come..and you will find out that you wished you had QI..Saved me thousands … I wished I was a deputy sheriff, and I had “absolute immunity”..
Your postings about the laws you won’t enforce and you listed views..Make it easy to form an opinion…So my reading is fine..As far As my writing style I’ve wrote (… )this way for years… and I don’t wear my reading glasses because they gave me a headache …But make No mistake I know my shit!
Again let me say it slowly I live in the most CONSERVATIVE state in the country, did you understand it that time?

Of course you wish you would’ve had absolute immunity, doesn’t surprise me.

Laws I won’t enforce? I’ve NEVER said I wouldn’t enforce a law, again reading comprehension.

I didn’t say anything about your writing style and don’t care about your writing style.

As for “one of these days your darkest hours will come and you will find out you wished you had QI”- not sure what darkest hour is, but I’ve been involved with 3 OIS and countless use of forces, have been sued, and guess what? QI didn’t help me, but I also didn’t have to pay anything because the cases were thrown out, but had absolutely nothing to do with QI.

Not sure where you get I hate QI, I’ve never said that, goes back to reading what I’m writing

Again let me say it slowly I live in the most CONSERVATIVE state in the country, did you understand it that time?

Of course you wish you would’ve had absolute immunity, doesn’t surprise me.

Laws I won’t enforce? I’ve NEVER said I wouldn’t enforce a law, again reading comprehension.

I didn’t say anything about your writing style and don’t care about your writing style.

As for “one of these days your darkest hours will come and you will find out you wished you had QI”- not sure what darkest hour is, but I’ve been involved with 3 OIS and countless use of forces, have been sued, and guess what? QI didn’t help me, but I also didn’t have to pay anything because the cases were thrown out, but had absolutely nothing to do with QI.

Not sure where you get I hate QI, I’ve never said that, goes back to reading what I’m writing
Boy have I been reading… But I’m not gonna get in a CRED war with you…I have 23 years of bleeding , bruises, sweating, fighting and anxiety in one uniform or another…Then my health rebelled…Maybe I know what I’m talking about😉
Btw.. if the deputy job would’ve paid better, I would’ve damn sure took it..

This is what is so funny. It never happened. There are 25+ years you can find my posts. I never lie, nor to I twist the truth. The FACT is you have entered a pasture where you are ill.

Don't fuck with me. yi It means more than Biden saying "don't
This is the second time, so I’ll say it better this time. I think threats are chickenshit and I have zero respect for people that do so. I’m not scared of stupid threats. You could hack me, dox me, kick me off this fucking site I don’t care, but to reiterate I have zero respect for people that threaten.

So, fuck you and your threats. I’m out. Peace

This is the second time, so I’ll say it better this time. I think threats are chickenshit and I have zero respect for people that do so. I’m not scared of stupid threats. You could hack me, dox me, kick me off this fucking site I don’t care, but to reiterate I have zero respect for people that threaten.

So, fuck you and your threats. I’m out. Peace
Here is where I say, you are a dumb mother fucker.

Leave. I don't give a shit.

Your're gay loving ass can take it up the ass. and enjoy it. I don't care. I have told you so.

Back
Top Bottom