| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

Kind of…
In three locations there’s men’s and women’s, and one location there’s men’s and non gender. (On each floor) so they did eliminate 4 “women’s” restrooms.

They will be fine..as long as they don’t try to go into a bathroom with my mother, sister or girlfriend in it..

It was great. Everybody was really enjoying themselves.
AOC enjoys herself when she's yelling and waving her arms around in a rant. Yeah, I believe that. I do. The same goes for Randi Weingarten. Both were; unhinged?

I saw a few hours of yelling about abortion followed by a guy bragging about his record that was so good they threw him off the ticket? Having a good time, and abortion being the theme of the evening...don't you see something wrong with this picture?

I saw a lot of what might be petty. I'm still dwelling on that one. Biden made specific efforts to point back to the Biden Harris administration while Harris is trying to distance herself from those years. At least, that's my impression as of this minute.

A question I can't escape. The put the walls up around the convention to protect themselves from whom? ID's, to screen out whom? These are members of the democratic party protesting outside the democratic convention. So, the walls are up to protect them from themselves? Aren't wall racist? Isn't requiring an ID, racist?

All this is happening.

One day down...as interesting as I suspected it would be.

AOC enjoys herself when she's yelling and waving her arms around in a rant. Yeah, I believe that. I do. The same goes for Randi Weingarten. Both were; unhinged?

I saw a few hours of yelling about abortion followed by a guy bragging about his record that was so good they threw him off the ticket? Having a good time, and abortion being the theme of the evening...don't you see something wrong with this picture?

I saw a lot of what might be petty. I'm still dwelling on that one. Biden made specific efforts to point back to the Biden Harris administration while Harris is trying to distance herself from those years. At least, that's my impression as of this minute.

A question I can't escape. The put the walls up around the convention to protect themselves from whom? ID's, to screen out whom? These are members of the democratic party protesting outside the democratic convention. So, the walls are up to protect them from themselves? Aren't wall racist? Isn't requiring an ID, racist?

All this is happening.

One day down...as interesting as I suspected it would be.
Everybody was having fun and enjoying themselves as I said

Unknown..but there it is..and they are dead set against the Dem ticket…They better watch their 6..
Ahh yes dead set…..the dude was just talking with the Harris campaign and trying to get a meeting with Harris about endorsing her and being on the campaign, so if he’s “dead set against the dem ticket” then it’s him being a baby because she declined to meet with him

Ahh yes dead set…..the dude was just talking with the Harris campaign and trying to get a meeting with Harris about endorsing her and being on the campaign, so if he’s “dead set against the dem ticket” then it’s him being a baby because she declined to meet with him
With all due respect to both sides of the aisle, the guy has a worm in his brain...reminds me of "there's a little yellow man in my head" by the Kinks in Destroyer.

Back
Top Bottom