| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

The media said earlier that it is possible up to 100,000 protestors may show up in Chicago..If that is true they need to deploy the National Guard of multiple states…The police will not be able to handle these people, within their limitations of force…They would be completely overrun… especially if majority of the protesters were unified and organized…I look for a false flag to happen, suicide bombers or mass gunmen…I hope not!…BUT our country has been flooded with sleeper cells..

The media said earlier that it is possible up to 100,000 protestors may show up in Chicago..If that is true they need to deploy the National Guard of multiple states…The police will not be able to handle these people, within their limitations of force…They would be completely overrun… especially if majority of the protesters were unified and organized…I look for a false flag to happen, suicide bombers or mass gunmen…I hope not!…BUT our country has been flooded with sleeper cells..
Chicago should be use to this type of protest at a convention! Just look at the 1968 one!

Chicago should be use to this type of protest at a convention! Just look at the 1968 one!

They only have 11,500-ish sworn officers..They better worry… they are already demoralized because of that idiot mayor..The bus he will run over them with his steam rollers under it (instead of wheels)…

When I mentioned this to @It Takes Eleven months ago he brought up a salient point. In 1968 that was a protest against Vietnam. Those protesting then are two, and three, generations removed from who will likely show up in Chicago. Those in 1968 were not looting, burning down buildings, and destroying property.

Those who will likely be taking to the streets this week? They aren't of the same ilk.

It's been several years since I have been in Chicago. I had a GREAT time! It's disappointing to hear reports of how the conditions are up there now.

I hate seeing this anywhere: Portland, Philly, or Chicago. But, bottom line? You reap what you sow.

When I mentioned this to @It Takes Eleven months ago he brought up a salient point. In 1968 that was a protest against Vietnam. Those protesting then are two, and three, generations removed from who will likely show up in Chicago. Those in 1968 were not looting, burning down buildings, and destroying property.

Those who will likely be taking to the streets this week? They aren't of the same ilk.

It's been several years since I have been in Chicago. I had a GREAT time! It's disappointing to hear reports of how the conditions are up there now.

I hate seeing this anywhere: Portland, Philly, or Chicago. But, bottom line? You reap what you sow.
Went to my son’s graduation from basic training in Great Mistakes about 6 yrs ago. I told my wife then that I wouldn’t live there if they gave me title to the city. It wasn’t bad then. After google maps took me through Gary, IN to get there Chicago looked like Emerald City.

According to the 2020 census, Chicago's demographics show it's mostly a black community.

What struck me about the video is I don't see any black democrats protesting.

I see a lot of white folks bitching about things that aren't found in the bread aisle in the grocery store.

Back
Top Bottom