| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

Kamala did grow up middle class
Even if her mom was a stay at home mom, her dad being a Economics professor at Stanford puts that family in upper middle class, immediately.

Now, we add her mom as a biomedical scientist studying biology and oncology?

IF anything, in the palest form, we're looking at two parents who are firmly entrenched in the "intellectual elitist" category.

I know this is hard, but there wasn’t a bunch of fraud to keep Trump out of office, if there was a bunch of fraud why would they stop at him? Why not get Cancun Cruz out of there? Why not that psycho MTG? Why not Handjob Boebert?
They can nullify/negate/control them by other means. “They” need/want a president that will start a war

You can think your side is better for the country, but you have to come from a place of honesty.
A majority in both houses, and a Harris presidency, will ruin this country. That's if you believe she's been honest in her past actions, not to mention what she has pledged to do. Ideologically, she's far closer to Sanders than she is to Biden or Pelosi.

Attachments

• Kamala Harris Said Yes to Inflation - WSJ.pdf
    235.8 KB · Views: 1
ou mention policy failures, but Trump doesn’t hardly mention her policies.
Wait a minute. He's at a Sheriff's department yesterday, in Michigan, talking about Harris and her crime policy. He's specifically addressed the border issue (did yesterday, again.)

Where do you get "hardly mentions her policies?"

This just doesn't ring right. It's off key.

To me, it rings just like Michelle saying people didn't need to lose hope in these times. The entire convention, so far, appears to me like they are trying to pretend they haven't been in charge for the last three and a half years.

Even if her mom was a stay at home mom, her dad being a Economics professor at Stanford puts that family in upper middle class, immediately.

Now, we add her mom as a biomedical scientist studying biology and oncology?

IF anything, in the palest form, we're looking at two parents who are firmly entrenched in the "intellectual elitist" category.
I love how you guys throw that “intellectual elitist” around, it’s cute really.

A majority in both houses, and a Harris presidency, will ruin this country. That's if you believe she's been honest in her past actions, not to mention what she has pledged to do. Ideologically, she's far closer to Sanders than she is to Biden or Pelosi.

I really really hope we get all three branches of the government! I cannot state it enough how much I hope for that

We (The United States of America) do have a right to say who enters the country. Can we exclude terrorists? Can we exclude someone infected with a deadly disease? Do you believe in sovereignty? We are a country of laws and we should enforce them.
The tweet that I commented on never mentioned entering the country, she said “no side has a monopoly on what being American is” and she is 1000% correct. Your side likes to scream “patriot” and y’all believe you have a monopoly on what being an American is and you’ve held the American flag hostage

Wait a minute. He's at a Sheriff's department yesterday, in Michigan, talking about Harris and her crime policy. He's specifically addressed the border issue (did yesterday, again.)

Where do you get "hardly mentions her policies?"

This just doesn't ring right. It's off key.

To me, it rings just like Michelle saying people didn't need to lose hope in these times. The entire convention, so far, appears to me like they are trying to pretend they haven't been in charge for the last three and a half years.
Oh shit sorry, he mentioned it once yesterday in front of a SO, my bad. He’s mostly mentioned crowd sizes and how pretty she was on the Time cover and how he thinks he’s better looking

I love how you guys throw that “intellectual elitist” around, it’s cute really.
It's the truth. What else would you call a professor at Stanford and a Biochemist? Blue collar workers? Her father taught classes at Northwestern and Yale. But, yeah, that's middle class.

Simple logic test. Let's see if you find this cute.

Is Stanford considered an elite university? Yes. Would that also mean those who were tenured professor there are part of this elitist group? Yes. One, and one, equals?

Let's use Venn Diagrams if that makes it easier... 🙃

It's the truth. What else would you call a professor at Stanford and a Biochemist? Blue collar workers? Her father taught classes at Northwestern and Yale. But, yeah, that's middle class.

Simple logic test. Let's see if you find this cute.

Is Stanford considered an elite university? Yes. Would that also mean those who were tenured professor there are part of this elitist group? Yes. One, and one, equals?

Let's use Venn Diagrams if that makes it easier... 🙃
So, if a person goes to a good school that means they’re elitists?

Well, whatever class her parents were in, they didn’t help her much with school

So, if a person goes to a good school that means they’re elitists?

Well, whatever class her parents were in, they didn’t help her much with school
Why are you trying to make this complicated when it's right in front of your eyes. There was no reason for anyone to lie about her upbringing and claim "middle class." None, what so ever.

Her father taught at Northwestern. It is considered one of the top fifteen schools in this nation. It's elite. Stanford is elite. There is nothing wrong with a University being elite. That's why kids strive to attend these schools.

And, be default, those who are tenured professors at these schools are also elite. It's an intellectual setting, in the top fifteen locations in the US.

Her mother was a Biochemist studying Oncology at one of the leading cancer research centers. It's an elite facility staffed by elite scientist.

Middle class isn't found here.

Back
Top Bottom