| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

She’s already released some of her agenda. Harris voters aren’t voting “blindly”
Yes, and no.

Yes, she has released some of her agenda.

No, voters are still voting blindly.

It's just like a Friday night news dump. The majority don't know what was said Friday night on a Monday morning. As the week progresses more will learn of her agenda.

Right now, at this moment? Friday news dump...it's just hitting the news cycles this morning.

I have four news channels on multi-view right now—not listening, just watching occasionally—and the coverage isn't on the agenda; it's mostly on the protests.

The stage is being set for something horrible to happen..I HOPE NOT!.. But we were being forewarned for almost a year now of a “black swan” or “false flag” or terrorist attack…It is a 50/50 chance it will happen there (either it will or it won’t)… This event would be a prime candidate…Now if it doesn’t happen everyone will let their guard down, which will be a big mistake too… Keep your 👀open!!

Harris voters are the same voters that only vote democrat. Doesn’t matter who or what. Remember the phrase yellow dog democrats? The Democrat constituency is made of generally dumb, emotionally driven people and the politicians that cater to their madness.
So, by that logic then generally educated people vote Repub, so then why does the right like to always say high taxes education is liberal?

Yes, and no.

Yes, she has released some of her agenda.

No, voters are still voting blindly.

It's just like a Friday night news dump. The majority don't know what was said Friday night on a Monday morning. As the week progresses more will learn of her agenda.

Right now, at this moment? Friday news dump...it's just hitting the news cycles this morning.

I have four news channels on multi-view right now—not listening, just watching occasionally—and the coverage isn't on the agenda; it's mostly on the protests.
You can say almost all voters of both parties vote blindly- I’ve seen it in this very state

Back
Top Bottom