| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Democratic National Convention

Not even remotely true. The moron agreed to go there then proceeded to talk out of his ass. Even the crowd was laughing at him. So, no he doesn’t get a partial win, it was so terrible that his team had to stop it mid way.
The moron cameltoe didn’t show at all.. Which was planned..Some unbiased black journalist said Trump got a partial win… and a lot of people on TikTok said the same thing.. Our entire media is nothing but a bunch of overeducated either white guilt scum or racist, black propaganda mobsters for the DNC… just like the CIA that they work for..Face it man you are just a “yellow dog democrat” and there is no fairness there.. it’s your right but you hate any conservative Republican running it’s just the truth..

The moron cameltoe didn’t show at all.. Which was planned..Some unbiased black journalist said Trump got a partial win… and a lot of people on TikTok said the same thing.. Our entire media is nothing but a bunch of overeducated either white guilt scum or racist, black propaganda mobsters for the DNC… just like the CIA that they work for..Face it man you are just a “yellow dog democrat” and there is no fairness there.. it’s your right but you hate any conservative Republican running it’s just the truth..
Face it man you don’t know shit about me, so stop assuming shit. I don’t “hate” anybody. “You hate any conservative Republican running” there are republicans I don’t mind, so you’re wrong.

Watch that entire thing with an open mind. He started it off combative over a simple question. Harris Faulkner even disagreed with him at one point when she commented “Oh my goodness”…..
Okay, let's play this both ways. You watch it with an open mind and tell us how the "first question," which contained four or five direct, combative toned questions, was simple.

Her only intent, based purely on the questions she asked, was race baited. There was NO interest in hearing what he has done, is doing, and will continue to do for the black community. It was ALL about starting a fight.

And the "take" here, is he ended up looking bad with a click bait generating, race baiting, employee of Disney.

Face it man you don’t know shit about me, so stop assuming shit. I don’t “hate” anybody. “You hate any conservative Republican running” there are republicans I don’t mind, so you’re wrong.
I have your post to make anyone assume that.. but let’s set that aside…
We are being lied to by the entire news, media Fox, MSNBC, CNN NBC NBC and the others.. if they claim to be conservative, they are controlled opposition… what you saw was totally unfair and designed to stop a man from reaching out to African-American voters.. It was not news!!.. they are trying to force their views upon us… nothing was issue based in that meeting, it was a vendetta!… they are trying to increase the heat between the political parties!!.. They want civil strife and Civil War, because it helps their candidate… A real journalist has no business taking sides…
But in the end, our vote really is not going to matter… our elections are predetermined and it’s a big club and we’re not in it!

Last edited:
Okay, let's play this both ways. You watch it with an open mind and tell us how the "first question," which contained four or five direct, combative toned questions, was simple.

Her only intent, based purely on the questions she asked, was race baited. There was NO interest in hearing what he has done, is doing, and will continue to do for the black community. It was ALL about starting a fight.

And the "take" here, is he ended up looking bad with a click bait generating, race baiting, employee of Disney.
I did watch with an open mind, he could’ve answered the first question just fine, but he didn’t. He whined. He’s a pathetic dude that whines and cries if he isn’t in his coddled, ego rubbing, fawning normal interviews.

Ahhh yes the ol word for word righty “race baiting” liberal media…..y’all have got to get tired of saying the same shit over and over and over.

The first question wasn’t combative. See, what y’all aren’t used to is Trump not being coddled like a child. It was a fair question and the baby whined about being picked on. Ah yes there was no interest in what he has done and will continue to do for the black community🙄

He looked bad throughout the entire interview not just when the “employee of Disney” asked questions, the moron couldn’t answer anything straight. When asked about the Sonya Massey murder he couldn’t answer straight, went right back to giving cops complete immunity (which is a fucking terrible idea).

If they take away qualified immunity from Police…Every one of them should turn in their shit and go home..Police have to survive in the gray areas or they are ineffective.. when you do your job you can’t be right 100% of the time… qualified immunity, protect you and keep your ass out of jail if you make a mistake..

Last edited:
If they take away qualified immunity from Police…Every one of them should turn in their shit and go home..Police have to survive in the gray areas or they are ineffective.. when you do your job you can’t be right 100% of the time… qualified immunity, protect you and keep your ass out of jail if you make a mistake..
I don’t have qualified immunity in the state where I work, but I’m covered as long as I’m not out of policy or do some shady, illegal shit. If you go outside of policy and the law you shouldn’t have any immunity, you should be held accountable plain and simple. But, Trump isn’t talking about QI he’s talking about complete immunity, huge difference

I don’t have qualified immunity in the state where I work, but I’m covered as long as I’m not out of policy or do some shady, illegal shit. If you go outside of policy and the law you shouldn’t have any immunity, you should be held accountable plain and simple. But, Trump isn’t talking about QI he’s talking about complete immunity, huge difference
Policy is “changeable” on the fly..Police administrations throw people under the bus because of so-called “ violations or deviations of policy”… you really need to consider joining the PBA, if you live in a state without qualified immunity…Ask the police officers in California if qualified immunity protects them from these lunatic district attorneys that hate cops..You can easily “violate or deviate policy” in two seconds of gross motor skill response..
Too many people watch, lethal weapon, Chicago PD, die hard, and other so-called police movies… Hollywood has completely distorted, The Democrats minds on what real police work is…

Big prisoner swap. How about this timing? Whether folks believe it or not, Putin is not a dumbass, he knows exactly what he's doing. Big "win" for Biden/Harris here with this. Shit like this doesn't happen randomly, calculating on both sides. As Stomp likes to say "sheep". The Dems "sheep" and the media outlets that are their mouthpieces will be jizzing all over the cameras on this one, while the Pubs "sheep" media outlets will be trying to hold back eruptive brick shittings. Gets pretty tiring to hear this all the time. If the weather starts bleeding over into this stuff, my TV will be damn near nonexistent. :p

Policy is “changeable” on the fly..Police administrations throw people under the bus because of so-called “ violations or deviations of policy”… you really need to consider joining the PBA, if you live in a state without qualified immunity…Ask the police officers in California if qualified immunity protects them from these lunatic district attorneys that hate cops..You can easily “violate or deviate policy” in two seconds of gross motor skill response..
Too many people watch, lethal weapon, Chicago PD, die hard, and other so-called police movies… Hollywood has completely distorted, The Democrats minds on what real police work is…
I don’t need to ask cops in California, I work in a liberal state and no cops have been screwed over, so no you can’t violate policy easily.

I did watch with an open mind, he could’ve answered the first question just fine, but he didn’t. He whined. He’s a pathetic dude that whines and cries if he isn’t in his coddled, ego rubbing, fawning normal interviews.

Ahhh yes the ol word for word righty “race baiting” liberal media…..y’all have got to get tired of saying the same shit over and over and over.

The first question wasn’t combative. See, what y’all aren’t used to is Trump not being coddled like a child. It was a fair question and the baby whined about being picked on. Ah yes there was no interest in what he has done and will continue to do for the black community🙄

He looked bad throughout the entire interview not just when the “employee of Disney” asked questions, the moron couldn’t answer anything straight. When asked about the Sonya Massey murder he couldn’t answer straight, went right back to giving cops complete immunity (which is a fucking terrible idea).
Her first question, which contained several points, wasn't about race? Damn, dude.

The hint, it wasn't a combative situation on the start FROM the "moderator," is asinine. You just watched it happen, and you choose to lie to your own eyes.

It makes NO sense.

Her first question, which contained several points, wasn't about race? Damn, dude.

The hint, it wasn't a combative situation on the start FROM the "moderator," is asinine. You just watched it happen, and you choose to lie to your own eyes.

It makes NO sense.
I said it WASN’T COMBATIVE! Never said it wasn’t about race….now let’s read what I said and try it again.

It wasn’t combative, all he had to do was answer the damn question, but he had to make it combative.

We’ll be fine. If a person needs QI to do the job then they need to quit
Sometimes I wonder if you even totally understand, qualified immunity… because the Democrat morons that are talking on TV have no freaking idea what it is.. one of the most important rights and Officer can have is that kind of protection against bullshit frivolous lawsuits… I can’t understand why you being a law enforcement officer would think that is a bad thing..

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if you even totally understand, qualified immunity… because the Democrat morons that are talking on TV have no freaking idea what it is.. one of the most important rights and Officer can have is that kind of protection against bullshit frivolous lawsuits… I can’t understand why you being a law enforcement officer would think that is a bad thing..
I completely understand QI, I don’t care what the media or stupid politicians say it is or think what it is.

A judge has to approve QI and even more 99.9% of all officers are indemnified, so they don’t even have to pay.

I completely understand QI, I don’t care what the media or stupid politicians say it is or think what it is.

A judge has to approve QI and even more 99.9% of all officers are indemnified, so they don’t even have to pay.
It’s still not a bad thing… Watch a few of your guys prosecuted for bullshit cases or sued for bullshit cases because they had no protection and maybe you will see.. because when the going and gets tough, the administration ain’t gonna do a damn thing for you.. they are mere politicians above Captain.. stayi at it long enough and you’ll see..

Back
Top Bottom