| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

No what’s astonishing is how worried you on the right are about who the dems vote for or don’t vote for
How many times do I need to repeat this.

It's not about an R or a D, here. It's about the process. While screaming "Save Democracy" ... it didn't happen. I would be saying the very same thing if this was on the other side of the aisle.

Like I said months ago, I'm just sitting back and watching. It's about what I see, not what I'm told I saw.

How many times do I need to repeat this.

It's not about an R or a D, here. It's about the process. While screaming "Save Democracy" ... it didn't happen. I would be saying the very same thing if this was on the other side of the aisle.

Like I said months ago, I'm just sitting back and watching. It's about what I see, not what I'm told I saw.
The process was fine. Again I’ll repeat this: us on this side are excited about who the candidate is.

Well you criticizing the right would be a first

@ElephantStomp if you can't tell by now, I don't judge people based on their political beliefs and leanings. I do judge them on what channel the TV is on, on a fall Saturday. Speaks volumes.
I used to not judge people based on their political beliefs and leanings, but that’s not the case anymore. If a person’s tv in the fall on a Saturday isn’t on college football they don’t need friends, nobody needs that negativity in their life

Jesus shit man. You want to talk about understanding and difficult.

You asked “was anybody else given the opportunity to run?” And I answered everybody else endorsed Harris, so there isn’t anybody to else to run, has nothing to do with delegates.

Why am I excited about Harris? Simple I really like everything she stands for
What other options were they given? None.

Harris’ record is horrendous. Here’s an update on two of her key initiatives:

An update on Kamala Harris’ electric school bus initiative

What other options were they given? None.

Harris’ record is horrendous. Here’s an update on two of her key initiatives:

An update on Kamala Harris’ electric school bus initiative
Christ on a pogo stick. Because the OTHER OPTIONS ENDORSED HARRIS, that’s why there was no other options given. Nobody forced them to endorsed her.

I’ll make this as clear as I can I’m voting for Harris in November, I don’t care if you or any other repubs think her record is horrendous, I am going to do everything I can to help make sure Trump only sees the White House again as a visitor or on tv and not as the President, so @ing me with anti Harris shit won’t do any good

I used to not judge people based on their political beliefs and leanings, but that’s not the case anymore. If a person’s tv in the fall on a Saturday isn’t on college football they don’t need friends, nobody needs that negativity in their life
Political leanings bother me no more than having a cup of coffee in front of a Mormon as they are drinking their glass of milk. There's a girl I see a couple of times a month who has leanings that are opposite of mine: but we have a hell of a lot in common at the same time. It's my opinion, you have to look past somethings, and find common ground on others. 🤷‍♂️

BTW, considering what the D party did to Biden, you can't say they don't favor late term abortions. 🙃

Political leanings bother me no more than having a cup of coffee in front of a Mormon as they are drinking their glass of milk. There's a girl I see a couple of times a month who has leanings that are opposite of mine: but we have a hell of a lot in common at the same time. It's my opinion, you have to look past somethings, and find common ground on others. 🤷‍♂️

BTW, considering what the D party did to Biden, you can't say they don't favor late term abortions. 🙃
There’s things I cannot and will not look past, in order to do so I would have to change my morals and values.

There’s things I cannot and will not look past, in order to do so I would have to change my morals and values.
I do understand where you are coming from here. This is also the point I go back to what I said months ago, "God's given right to excessive free will." You seem like a pretty cool guy who I don't agree with on some policy issues. But, I'm not going to put you in a "category" just because you voice what you believe.

Hey, we just approach things differently. I'll look for things in common before looking for things we don't agree upon.

I do understand where you are coming from here. This is also the point I go back to what I said months ago, "God's given right to excessive free will." You seem like a pretty cool guy who I don't agree with on some policy issues. But, I'm not going to put you in a "category" just because you voice what you believe.

Hey, we just approach things differently. I'll look for things in common before looking for things we don't agree upon.
You, too seem like a cool guy. We disagree on some issues, but I wouldn’t put you in a category like that either.

As I said there are certain things that I wouldn’t and couldn’t look past, the most important involves my daughter (as you know)

As I said there are certain things that I wouldn’t and couldn’t look past, the most important involves my daughter (as you know)
I have not walked in your shoes. I can empathize, to a degree. If you ain't been there, you can't really comment on some things.

It's my opinion that your daughter skews your view on some things. And, it's also my opinion if a family member skews your view, it's seldom a bad thing. It may not be logical, or practical. I don't question family dynamics.

Back
Top Bottom