| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Democratic National Convention

Or hear me out maybe just maybe outside of the hard right Trump is a terrible person and candidate.

Or hear me out maybe just maybe outside of the hard right Trump is a terrible person and candidate
If terrible person he’s on equal footing with the dims. His policies are best for USA to remain Sovreign nation. On the other hand, for global control and destruction of the USA, vote dim. All radicals will approve. Let's see, 2016-2020, no wars, energy independence, no/low inflation, secure border, etc. Downside of a Trump presidency is all of the division caused by MSM and political opponents attempts for impeachment.

You don't pay a bit of attention to policy, you just look at the letter behind their name.

You are told who to follow, support, and vote for. You have no choice, and you are compliant.

You got some flawed logic, bro.
See this is what happens when you assume shit. You know nothing about me in this regard, you just jump to conclusions.

I became a liberal based ON POLICY!! I’ve never voted based on a letter until 2016. Now will I vote purely based on a letter? You damn right I will because I don’t want people in power who say they’re Christians, but continually support a felon, adulterer, sexual assaulter, and in the words of JD Vance “America’s Hitler”.

So, with all due respect you can take your “you’re told who to follow, support, and vote for. You have no choice, and you are compliant” and stick it

If terrible person he’s on equal footing with the dims. His policies are best for USA to remain Sovreign nation. On the other hand, for global control and destruction of the USA, vote dim. All radicals will approve. Let's see, 2016-2020, no wars, energy independence, no/low inflation, secure border, etc. Downside of a Trump presidency is all of the division caused by MSM and political opponents attempts for impeachment.
First the closest we’ve ever came to energy independent was in 2022. 2022 marked the highest level of US energy independence since before 1950, Trumpy wasn’t president then….the democrat was. Growth under Trump if you exclude the pandemic was 2.67%, which is just slightly higher than Obama’s second term of 2.33%, it’s far lower than Biden’s average growth of 3.4% and if you add the pandemic then growth under Trump was 1.45%. Inflation was lower under Trump, but that was because of Federal Reserve actions and pandemic. He inherited low inflation from Obama which was because of the Great Recession. The US economy was weakened by the pandemic.

Anyone that votes for a lifetime politician or someone who made themselves rich through being a politician is complicit I everything that is wrong in the world today….
It’s simple really…..
the r or the d doesn’t matter…
Just like Biden 137 LLC’s that don’t produce any good or services, a cancer initiative that raised millions and 0 went to research, 100% went to “salaries” per federal filings…
He was also the biggest and most vocal apponent of gay rights (check his voting records on that). So he’s a true criminal.

Back
Top Bottom