| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

She is such a fraud but I’m not surprised. Pretending to be something she’s not because she doesn’t t even know who she is. Against fracking, for fracking, open the border (let the new voters in), close the border now, first female of Indian descent elected to office, now she’s the first female black candidate for US President. Fake southern accent in Ga for the 6 people that showed up to see her, now this.

Both funny, in a sense, and stupid. BUT, I'm with him in a regard. I've told a few in my life that this is my neighborhood.
It's not your neighborhood anymore. It belongs to Joe and Shamala, dims, NWO. As an American citizen you have no rights, especially if you are a white male. Our overlords have disregarded the rule of law to make way for the new citizens that will keep them in power.

It's not your neighborhood anymore. It belongs to Joe and Shamala, dims, NWO. As an American citizen you have no rights, especially if you are a white male. Our overlords have disregarded the rule of law to make way for the new citizens that will keep them in power.
In my little world that is not the case.

It won't shock you to know I speak to everyone I see. There are 1000's of homes around here and a lot of the people know me. Largely, because I made some stupid joke sometime. It just happened again at the 7-11 when I wanted a donut. There was some lady up there for a job interview that called me by name, "Terry," and I don't have a clue who she is. None.

It's just a different life story here, with me, as compared to a lot. I don't know why. I gave a Gatorade and two bottles of water to the leader of the Hell's Angel's in Moncks Corner a few hours ago. We were just chatting...his parents, and family, live around here. All I did was say, "Hey!" one day.

In my little world that is not the case.

It won't shock you to know I speak to everyone I see. There are 1000's of homes around here and a lot of the people know me. Largely, because I made some stupid joke sometime. It just happened again at the 7-11 when I wanted a donut. There was some lady up there for a job interview that called me by name, "Terry," and I don't have a clue who she is. None.

It's just a different life story here, with me, as compared to a lot. I don't know why. I gave a Gatorade and two bottles of water to the leader of the Hell's Angel's in Moncks Corner a few hours ago. We were just chatting...his parents, and family, live around here. All I did was say, "Hey!" one day.
I get you for now. This will obviously start in the big cities. On it's way though unless we have a leadership change here. Then if we do, the bureaucrats, foreign influence, bought politicians will stymie any reversal of said policies and continue their march toward hell, taking us with them. We are taking on water to the delight of those that love our demise, a lot of them "americans".

The first part of this “Great Replacement” is being implemented in the black neighborhood's.. For years, Dem party has made out that is was a white supremacy conspiracy theory… but now the truth comes out.. they want to replace the African-American voter with immigrants!!.. look at what California did trying to get resettled with illegal immigrants.. they offered them $150,000 to get started… the Democrats shut down the reparations package, too..

I get you for now. This will obviously start in the big cities. On it's way though unless we have a leadership change here. Then if we do, the bureaucrats, foreign influence, bought politicians will stymie any reversal of said policies and continue their march toward hell, taking us with them. We are taking on water to the delight of those that love our demise, a lot of them "americans".
I think I get your thoughts. I am not quite sure why you make a comparison to "big cities" when I live here.

The "narrative" of this thread has shifted a bit. I'm not talking about national things. I'm talking about my little world.

@It Takes Eleven Just thinking...

Could one start a non profit as a neighborhood watch...and get donations every month? Structured like an HOA?

No way. Trump is a Russian agent. Just ask Adam Schiff. Of course that D by his name makes him a serial liar. He has the proof. Guess it’ll be the October surprise that turns the tide in the presidential election for the God hating, Jesus denying, baby butchering, kiddy diddling dims.

Back
Top Bottom