| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Democratic National Convention

Yes they will
You are telling me that the person polled the lowest, then dropped out the Democratic primary...and as her running mate, you've got a guy that dropped out when he was getting 10% of the support.

Another reason Pete dropped out of the race? The loss in SC where he did horribly with the same groups I mentioned earlier.

Do you not see the irony found here? As you call one group a cult, you are actually following what you are being told to do. And it goes to the top of the Democratic party with every election we've seen in the last...three?

Last comment and I''m going to kick back and watch the next few days.

I'm waiting for "first women, black president" when she isn't black.

FWIW, the black vote for Trump right now ranges between 15 - 17%. Differs per poll...that is the general average.

You are telling me that the person polled the lowest, then dropped out the Democratic primary...and as her running mate, you've got a guy that dropped out when he was getting 10% of the support.

Another reason Pete dropped out of the race? The loss in SC where he did horribly with the same groups I mentioned earlier.

Do you not see the irony found here? As you call one group a cult, you are actually following what you are being told to do. And it goes to the top of the Democratic party with every election we've seen in the last...three?
I’m not following anything nor am I told to do anything, he’s not the one being pushed, so that erases your idea

I’m not following anything nor am I told to do anything, he’s not the one being pushed, so that erases your idea
In spite of what you were seeing, you doubled down on Biden.
As soon as he gets pushed out, it's "Kamala all the way.

That is blind support for a party.

he’s not the one being pushed, so that erases your idea

Pete isn't being pushed, so that erases my idea? Pete started as your idea here. I only commented how bad of a decision it would be.

IF I voted along the democratic lines ONLY, I'd be praying for an open convention.

Joe Manchin is throwing his hat in the ring and is trying to recruit either the governor of Kentucky or Pennsylvania..A so called centrist/moderate ticket..That actually would be a scary ticket

In spite of what you were seeing, you doubled down on Biden.
As soon as he gets pushed out, it's "Kamala all the way.

That is blind support for a party.

Pete isn't being pushed, so that erases my idea? Pete started as your idea here. I only commented how bad of a decision it would be.

IF I voted along the democratic lines ONLY, I'd be praying for an open convention.
Of course it’s support of a party, I damn sure won’t be voting for Trump, so whoever the democrat nominee is I’d vote for them or just down ballot vote.

I did double down on Biden, again I’ll never vote for a repub, a Romney type is the closest I would come, but the rest of the repub party is hard right and attached to Trump.

No reason for an open convention.

Call it whatever you want, I’ll never support a repub

Back
Top Bottom