| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs Barn University?

The rule breaking. I know off the field that wouldn’t have any bearing, but I don’t think that’d be a good look.

Speaking of have you heard of who would take over for BOB?

Nothing definitively, Saban keeps that stuff pretty tight. If I had to guess based on some stuff that's been discussed previously the names I'd go with are Milwee, Garrett Riley, Weiss Jr, Kitchens, Lebby, Longo, and maybe Kingsbury depending on when he's canned and if he wants to come back to college for a bit.

Good- got the W by 20+! Bryce doing Bryce things!!
Bad- piss poor angles and piss poor tackling!

Ugly- defensive adjustments!!! Barn offense was literally a one legged man in an ass kicking contest and we refused to make an adjustment to perhaps force a pass. Ever heard of a spy on QB? How about getting out of damn nickel and walk a safety down in the box? Taking a timeout on a Barn 4th down and then come out of said timeout with 12 on the field!!! Are you freaking kidding me? How in the Hell can you do that? Not once this season but TWICE!!!!!
Barn should’ve had a round 150 yards of total offense for the game, but instead we make them look like the Legendary Four Horsemen!!

GOOD: Bryce's supporting cast. Nine different receivers caught passes.

BAD: Defense has no killer instinct to put teams away and give the ball to the offense.

UGLY: Penalties. No discipline with this team. Imagine how differently we would assess this season's team if we didn't have chronic penalties and the unusual drought all season long with forcing turnovers.

good: The offense look pretty good. Bryce seemed healthy.
Bad: the penalties continue and extended 3 drives the gave them points.
ugly: giving up over 300 rushing yards to a one-dimensional team that wasn't a passing threat .

All this!! Plus...

The good: Special teams: Kneeland Hibbett with the fumble recovery (how often do you get to see that, especially the long snapper proudly hoisting the turnover belt) and Reicherd standing over the barner he tackled. Don't take any crap! Good on you, Will! He didn't back down, but he didn't really push the envelope after standing over him. Reicherd made his point.

The bad and the ugly... 100% here. :rolleyes::mad:

Am I the only one that sees Bryce not looking the same from an arm strength prospective? He had a few throws against Auburn with nothing on them. Ones he used to make and that made him even more elite. Just curious if anyone else noticed the same.

I dont th8nk BY has been as sharp....but probably receivers havent helped
Yep as fans we try and make it about one thing when in reality is a system of complementary parts that have to work well together. Everything from losing practice reps, the injury, WR play etc... all are part of the issue to some degree. I do think BY lossed some during the injury. Was that timing, arm strength??? Again probably some of both.

Back
Top Bottom