| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs Barn University?

Good: We ain't gonna make the playoffs and I do mean that in a good way.

Bad: Really? I need to explain this one?

Ugly: We've let an interim HC with the 78th ranked offense rush for over 300 yards even though we knew coming into the game their passing game was for shit.

Good- Credit where credit is due... O'Brien is awful and still did O'Brien things, but he also showed some new wrinkles and dare I say, creativity in the red zone? And big congrats to him for finally having a screen go for positive yards! I know that was important to him...

Bad- #10 isn't good enough to talk and celebrate like he does. It's not all his fault he hasn't improved hardly a bit at UA (looking at you, Golding), but he's constantly too slow with recognition, takes poor angles, can't get off blocks well enough, and gets lost in traffic.

Ugly- Golding is easy pickings and is well into dead horse territory, but playing aubrun's offense like they did in nickel, when auburn throws about as well as a service academy, is unforgivable. Was that a sink or swim moment? Because it didn't appear that Saban stepped in to change much. If I had to add a Hideous point, it would be the 12 players on the field after the timeout... and that's not just on Golding, that's on Saban and every coach and assistant in the booth who have headsets on. It is mistakes like that which lends credence to the concerns that Saban has lost his grip on the program. I don't believe that to be the case (lets see what he does with moves/decisions after the season before we go down that path), but I do understand the concerns.

Good- Credit where credit is due... O'Brien is awful and still did O'Brien things, but he also showed some new wrinkles and dare I say, creativity in the red zone? And big congrats to him for finally having a screen go for positive yards! I know that was important to him...

Bad- #10 isn't good enough to talk and celebrate like he does. It's not all his fault he hasn't improved hardly a bit at UA (looking at you, Golding), but he's constantly too slow with recognition, takes poor angles, can't get off blocks well enough, and gets lost in traffic.

Ugly- Golding is easy pickings and is well into dead horse territory, but playing aubrun's offense like they did in nickel, when auburn throws about as well as a service academy, is unforgivable. Was that a sink or swim moment? Because it didn't appear that Saban stepped in to change much. If I had to add a Hideous point, it would be the 12 players on the field after the timeout... and that's not just on Golding, that's on Saban and every coach and assistant in the booth who have headsets on. It is mistakes like that which lends credence to the concerns that Saban has lost his grip on the program. I don't believe that to be the case (lets see what he does with moves/decisions after the season before we go down that path), but I do understand the concerns.
This game has to be the last for golding. It was awful, same mistakes, mental errors, and once again, little to no adjustments. Get rid of him and go after Glenn Schumann as hard as you possibly can.

This game has to be the last for golding. It was awful, same mistakes, mental errors, and once again, little to no adjustments. Get rid of him and go after Glenn Schumann as hard as you possibly can.

Would likely be an easier battle to get him if Muschamp isn't plucked away first (possibly by auburn). But yeah, that's who I want. With Pruitt in the office down the hall with an analyst title.

Would likely be an easier battle to get him if Muschamp isn't plucked away first (possibly by auburn). But yeah, that's who I want. With Pruitt in the office down the hall with an analyst title.
Im all for it. But this has to change. I love this team, and it hurts to see them playing like this defensively. Especially with all the talent that is currently there and will be there soon.

Good- A win over cow patty U.

Bad- The Defense.

Ugly- I have multiple - The D giving up 27 points. The complete inability to stop the run when everyone knew what was coming. Sabans loyalty to PG. Our WR's and lastly us Bama fans being so spoiled we are completely unhappy with a 22 point win against the Barn. Probably the real one is I have to watch this team play one more game - they are so frustrating.

Last edited:
Good. What a first half crowd.
Bryce young
Some nice catches. Shit drops

Bad. Ok defend this D performance. Anybody? Tackling?
The AU team that struggled all year. Made us squirm with a 28 point lead
Ugly
Officials. Really did anyone else see the int roll on the ground other than the 100k at the stadium on the video boards. And replay officials can see it. Bullshit
Second half crowd. Went to sleep
Tackling

Back
Top Bottom