| FTBL The Good (cough), The Bad and The Ugly vs. USF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good - Burnip. Only 5 penalties. DB play.

Bad - That punter is the main Good for consecutive weeks.

Ugly - The rest of it. Embarrassing performance by our beloved team. We have no identity. We’ve failed in QB development. D- Line and O-line as well. These are areas we’ve traditionally taken pride in. We will lose more games this season. Hopefully we can develop guys so this won’t happen next year. This year feels eerily similar to Shula years.

Good. I thought long n hard to come up with something.... the W...beats losing...the Kickers......the bama fans hanging around after storm delay ( they didnt have to listen to RG3)\ Dallas finally showed up
Tennessee got their ass kicked by a crappy Florida team
Bama fans that made trip. Sounded like home game
Thanks D..doing what you had to

Bad and ugly.... our special teams ( less kickers)...who coaches blocking rather than tackling.. WTF..... one of most frustrating games i have watched in years...glad i decided not to go
What did they see in Buchner??????? Even i was screaming for Milroe!!!!!
No tougness. Sliding when a few more yards needed for first down ( ty)
Running out of bounds when a few more yards needed for first down #2 RB
Not giving 100% for long pass...
Letting ball carryiers get extra yards by not being strong enough to get them down
Bad blocking in pass protection by RBs
Oline...omg
Play calling rhythm...omg

Has this team got an internal problem? Effort...execution...motivation....
Nick looks bedraggled...beside himself...sees poor play...then compliments team in post game...WTF...said TY looked good all week in practice...and starts someone else...

....Help me...figuiring on this

Good: Our kicker and punter

Bad: Ain't nobody "bad" on our offense or defense.

Ugly: No disrespect here, but our kicker and punter may be the only All SEC/ All Americans on this team.

Good. I thought long n hard to come up with something.... the W...beats losing...the Kickers......the bama fans hanging around after storm delay ( they didnt have to listen to RG3)\ Dallas finally showed up
Tennessee got their ass kicked by a crappy Florida team
Bama fans that made trip. Sounded like home game
Thanks D..doing what you had to

Bad and ugly.... our special teams ( less kickers)...who coaches blocking rather than tackling.. WTF..... one of most frustrating games i have watched in years...glad i decided not to go
What did they see in Buchner??????? Even i was screaming for Milroe!!!!!
No tougness. Sliding when a few more yards needed for first down ( ty)
Running out of bounds when a few more yards needed for first down #2 RB
Not giving 100% for long pass...
Letting ball carryiers get extra yards by not being strong enough to get them down
Bad blocking in pass protection by RBs
Oline...omg
Play calling rhythm...omg

Has this team got an internal problem? Effort...execution...motivation....
Nick looks bedraggled...beside himself...sees poor play...then compliments team in post game...WTF...said TY looked good all week in practice...and starts someone else...

....Help me...figuiring on this
Old Man

Nick has a roster full of low IQ NIL players. His roster is a complete clusterfeck.

After two years I am on record as stating the OL coach ain't it. The 1st thing this lardazz group does is raise up and start trying to grab or push the nearest defensive player near them. They don't need all those pads or braces. because no way in hell will they use them.

I am hopeful this is the last year I have to watch Burton and Brooks play a down for Bama. Two turds.

Never waste another minute with the QB from Notre Dame. What a delivery of the ball. If he were playing touch with our group at the Oasis, he would never get chosen on any side.

We have few players that have any football savvy but we're loaded with jive azz characters.

We're done for this year.

Last edited:
Old Man

Nick has a roster full of low IQ NIL players. His roster is a complete clusterfeck.

After two years I am on record as stating the OL coach ain't it. The 1st thing this lardazz group does is raise up and start trying to grab or push the nearest defensive player near them. They don't need all those pads or braces. because no way in hell will they use them.

I am hopeful this is the last year I have to watch Burton and Brooks play a down for Bama. Two turds.

Never waste another minute with the QB from Notre Dame. What a delivery of the ball. If he were playing touch with our group at the Oasis, he would never get chosen on any side.

We have few players that have any football savvy but we're loaded with jive azz characters.

We're done for this year.
Bama will run the table the rest of the year at least in the regular season. There I said it :).

A friend of mine on fb posted this earlier today re: Wofford:

Since Eric Wolford took over as the offensive line coach before last season, Bama has allowed 34 sacks in 16 games.
This season, the Crimson Tide has allowed 12 in the first three games.

Milroe, Simpson, Young, McCarron, Coker...It's not going to matter until something changes up front. Proctor is going to be an All-American before he leaves in three years (provided he stays all three years), but damn, he's got some work to do. Latham, too.

Last edited:
You can’t put them all on the OL Coach when the QB can’t change play based on defense. Unfortunately 4 can’t pre snap or post snap read the defense. Because we are limited on offense, we will continue to have negative plays. Other team knows what we are going to do for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom