| MBB/WBB šŸ€ Tennessee vs Alabama: No. 14/13 Alabama Falls to No. 4/4 Tennessee, 81-74

Funny thing is, I could actually envision Gary Harris owning it. Put a little outdoor studio up top on the roof... BAM!

@Brandon Van de Graaff I know you remember Jody Wright. He was on 100.9 this morning with Gary Harris.

IF you didn't know, he's just been hired as the HC at Murray State coming from two years at UofSC (TE.)

Good interview...

Yeah, I've kinda kept track of him. I think he was on another show locally a week or so ago. Dude was a key part to Saban's machine when he was DPP. He wanted to be on the field and has really worked his way up.

Anyone ever eaten that sandwich? Man that looks like it is a heart attack waiting to happen. Down in T-town last weekend and made it over to the original Dreamland and ate some great ribs and a great breakfast at Big Bad Breakfast Sunday morning. Had way to much to eat at both places. .

Anyone ever eaten that sandwich? Man that looks like it is a heart attack waiting to happen. Down in T-town last weekend and made it over to the original Dreamland and ate some great ribs and a great breakfast at Big Bad Breakfast Sunday morning. Had way to much to eat at both places. .

That's the Championship BLT, 1 strip of bacon for every national title. I have not had it... I actually prefer their breakfast, but am rarely over that way during breakfast hours. I think, maybe, @Kirk Van de Graaff got the BLT once a few national titles ago when I went there with him, but I may be wrong on that.

Back
Top Bottom