Tell us about yourself

• Thread starter imported_Doemasters
  • Start date
Location - Montgomery/Talledaga, AL
Age - 28
Sex - Male
Interests/hobbies - Alabama football, video games, Atlanta Braves, outdoor activities
Favorite Bama Game and players - '92 National Championship/George Teague
Favorite other website you frequent - www.rolltide.com
Any other information you would like to add - nothing to add
Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name - no picture

Sex: Yes please
Interest: South Carolina Football, SEC Football, golf, hunting, wasting time on message boards
Favorite Bama Player/game: Tyler Watts. My favorite game was when bama came to Carolina in 2002(?) and we came back from being down to score the winning touchdown with 1:30 or something close to that on the score board to beat you all (sorry).
Favorite other websites: Cockytalk.com
any additonal info: Thanks for letting me hang out with you every once in a while. Also, you're welcome to ship cases of Bourbon to Charlotte for me if you enjoy the gift of giving.
Picture: Nah, I look too much like Mike Shula.

Just signed up but I've been a lurked for what seemed forever heh! I'm so happy we have coach now that appears to want to win rather than Shula who seemed to try just hard enough to get by or just enough to maybe win. We've had the tools in our toolboxes for too long. It's now time to use them! Bring on the 2007 season. I can't wait to see what our new coach and staff can do with our players we love and supoort. Times have been tough through the year but I hope we can capitalize on what we now are building and shaping up to and thats one of the premier SEC teams to contend with. Happy to be onboard guys/gals!

I've lived in this great state my whole life and love the deep South, despite our sparatic weather climate :D.

Location - Alabaster (home) and Trussville (work)
Age - 29
Sex - Male
Interests/hobbies - I'm a photographer but I do not do that as my profession. It is my passion though. I'm also a bit of a auto enthusiast.
Favorite Bama Game and players - '92 National Championship
Favorite other website you frequent - www.haknslash.com/fotorealm (my photog forum)
Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name - see below "say cheese" ;)

flashbody.jpg

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

ROLL TIDE FOREVER AMEN said:
Bump for all the new members.

For goodness sake folks, it takes 15 to 20 minutes to register and 10 more to wait for the E-mail. Come on and tell us about yourself. We have had something like 70 new members in the last few days, start posting!

15-20 minutes to register? Only if you're a dee dee dee.

It took less than three minutes to register all four of my usernames.

Hello all.
My name is Mike and I have been lurking for awhile now and finally decided to join. I was looking for a board with class and not a bunch of kids talking about what they are going to do on the weekend. I found it here! You guys know your football and even have rivals on here w/o too much flaming. I was on Bama Village for a long time until they closed it down and Village X before that. I have been a life long Bama fan, and that is brutal living in TN. There's not a lot of trash talk since we hired Saban!!
I live in Waverly,TN. 36 years old and I am a police sergeant with 10 years of service. Thanks for having a great board.

B4BAMA said:
Hello all.
My name is Mike and I have been lurking for awhile now and finally decided to join. I was looking for a board with class and not a bunch of kids talking about what they are going to do on the weekend. I found it here! You guys know your football and even have rivals on here w/o too much flaming. I was on Bama Village for a long time until they closed it down and Village X before that. I have been a life long Bama fan, and that is brutal living in TN. There's not a lot of trash talk since we hired Saban!!
I live in Waverly,TN. 36 years old and I am a police sergeant with 10 years of service. Thanks for having a great board.

Welcome :D

First post here!

1. Location: Bowling Green, KY.... Born and raised in Gadsden, AL...
2. Age: 43
3. Sex: Male
4. Interests/hobbies : Bama ball, motocross, Porsches
5. Favorite Bama Season and player: 1978 Season....John Croyle (great man)
6. Favorite other websites frequented: Rolltide.com, PelicanParts.com, Rivals.com, Audiology-online.com, Czabe.com
Pic to come

Can't wait to start '07 football

Back
Top Bottom