Tell us about yourself

• Thread starter imported_Doemasters
  • Start date
A little about myself

1. I live in Villa rica, Ga. I have lived here for the past 15 years. My Mom and Dad are from Alabama. I was raised on Alabama football. My grandmother is a big reason for that. My Dad also. I am happily married to a wonderful Alabama fan. Wouldn't have it any other way and there is no way I could have ever married someone who was not an Alabama fan or a conservative christian.!!! Set your standards high always!! LOL. We have been together 11 years. We dated for 4 years and we have been married for 7 years. We have a precious 4 year old son who is the light of our lives!!!

2. I am 30.

3. Female

4. I love Alabama football. I also enjoy watching all college games as well. I try to stay on top of everything and usually if there is something I do not know my husband informs me. WE talk about football 365 days a year. LOL. I guess all of us who love our college football do. On the third Saturday of October we have a huge football party and even the UPS guy knows about it. LOL. I also love gardening and playing football with my four year old son. He loves to tackle me. LOL

5. My fave game hmmm.. I have so many. My recent fave game would have to be in 2005 against Tenn " Rocky Stop " I have a picture of it framed and hanging in my living room.

6. Rolltide.com, Finebaum.com,Rivals.com, Al.com

7. Picture

1. Location - Hoover, Alabama
2. Age - 26
3. Sex - Male
4. Interests/hobbies - All sports well maybe not hockey.

5. Favorite Bama Game and players Third Saturday of October 1995 UT- 41 Bama - 14. Manning to Joey Kent TD on the first play! Bama Players I have huge Respect for John Croyle, Shaun Alexander, Prothro, the 1992 sugar bowl team being huge underdogs then showing everybody wrong.

6. Favorite other website you frequent- volnation.com, rivals.com, al.com

7. Any other information you would like to add - Even though Im a huge Tennessee fan I have the utmost respect for Alabama and their fans being from Alabama, I know very well each team has a side of fans that can be rude and just down right hateful Im not like that and I hope to make friends with all of you.

1. Location - Fultondale, AL

2. Age - 28

3. Sex - Not enough. Ohhh, Male.

4. Interests/hobbies - Doing Police and SWAT work, Racing/Riding MotoX. Cooking as much as possible, Playing guitar in one of my 3 bands, Building Hotrods, And Anything ALABAMA related.

5. Favorite Bama Game and players - Anyone we win and any player on the team when we win. But all time favorite either Derrick Thomas, Biscuit, or Prothro. Oh yeah, and David Palmer, but he doesnt like my family so much after they had to put him in jail one night. That sucked.

6. Favorite other website you frequent - Myspace, ZakkWylde.com Blacklabelsociety.net

7. Any other information you would like to add - nah.

8. Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name. Dont have one on here.

1. Location: Lafayette, Colorado
2. Age: 48
3. Sex: Male
4. Interests/hobbies: Alabama Football, spending time with my wife and daughter (she is Head Cheerleader) so I was forced to go to alot of football games with her. Love golf and tennins, but mostly spend alot of time with my wife.
5. Favorite Bama Game and players: Alabama 28 the Cow College (you know Awbarn) 17. It was the game Bear Bryant broke Staggs record for wins. I was there with my best friend, just doesn't get any better than that. Johnny Musso, Ozzie Newsome, Barry Krauss, John Hannah, Joe Namath, Kenny Stabler, the list of favoirte players could go on forever.
6. Favorite other website you frequent: BamaPride.com, RollTide.com
7. Any other information you would like to add: Got my onscreen name from Johnny Musso's number at Bama ( 22 ) and my middle name is Bryant and the greatest Coach of all time Bear Bryant. I enjoy reading all the new Bama blood discussing the current events. My wife is from New Orleans, and two of her sons went to LSU, we enjoy ribing each other come football, basketball, or baseball games. I love it so when Awbarn fans say we as Bama fans are living in the past. I call that plain and simple Bear envy. Your past is part of you and will never go away. It is what makes us great as a Nation and as a University. It is what we learn from, and build from. At Alabama we have a strong foundation and we will continue to build on that fact. "That's all I got to say about that" Forrest Gump.

"Courage is fear hanging on just a little bit longer" George S. Patton

8. Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name: not at this time

Lets learn more about one another here folks!

1. Russellville Arkansas
2. 23
3. Male
4. Enjoy all sports, traveling, cooking and movies. Also obsessively follow recruiting.
5. Fav game - I'm still young so I don't have as many to choose from. I will say it's close between the 96 Iron Bowl (Dennis Riddle) and the 6-3 win over UT the year before last. Also any win over Arkansas for obvious reasons. Fav player would be Demeco Ryans.
6. facebook (hey, I'm in college)
7. Looking forward to this board and hope it is the best one I've found yet.

ME

Ive been a part of this forum for a while....but i wanted to tell yall bout me....

1. Bedford, Va....the 5th largest county in VA....but only land-wise....only 66,000 people

2. Born in '85
3. MALE
4. I play soccer, semi-pro.
5. Favorite Bama Game was when they played in the cotton bowl last year....i had prolly every Texas Tech fan in my house.....but we won...
6. google.com- is a LIFESAVER
7. Im a student thats learning how to design HOMES!!!!!
8. thats a NO!!!!

Welcome to the board all you rooks! I think that you will find this place to be very well-informed and intelligent about football, as well as very diverse in the kinds of topics we cover. Be sure to check the Houndstooth Den for non-sports related topics. If you like music, check out the "bear facts mando clip of the week" and the "bear fact thread of musical confessions." Both have some great music in them, and good stories to boot!

Man, Ive been on here almost a year and I've never done this :shock:

1. Location: Currently in Tuscaloosa but hometown is Alabaster, Alabama

2. Age: 21

3. Sex: Male

4. Interests/hobbies: I love to play sports...probably the most athletic band nerd you'll ever meet :lol:

5. Favorite Bama Game and players: '05 Florida game

6. Favorite other website you frequent: facebook.com, myspace.com, cbs.com

7. Any other information you would like to add: I will finally be a Junior after this semester. Currently a Public Relations major with a minor in Computer Sciences. I will be marching my fourth and final year with the MDB this coming season, I started in '04.

toga2.jpg

Alright here we go.....

Location....T-town
Age.....19
Interests....Bama sports and music
Favorite Bama Game and....1996 Bama/Arky
favorite players.....Kitchens

I am a Soph at The University and am majoring in Sports Psych and Kinesology. Im planning on being a coach and finding a Graduate Coaching position under Butch Davis or Sly Croom.

1. Location - Burns, Tn

2. Age - 55

3. Sex - Male.

4. Interests/hobbies - BAMA Sports, photography,

5. Favorite Bama Game and players - '92 against Miami. Players - Derrick Thomas, Alexander, Demeco or Prothro.

6. Favorite other website you frequent - Tidefans

7. Any other information you would like to add - I teach & spread the good news of Bama to all these pumpkinheads up here!

8. Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name. None online.

1. Trinity, AL
2. 19
3. yes. (male obviously)
4. Video games and baseball, ive recently found an addiction to tide fandom
5. I'm 19, last time we won a national championship i was 4. I have to say I like John Parker Wilson or Andre Smith though
6. gamespy.com and wow.com
7. Im kind of just a forum stalker who is very opinionated. My AIM is the same as my name on here if you would like to get me and discuss something.

There you have it, me.

Its nice you guys told me to introduce myself, or I never would have.

1. Location - Destin, FL
2. Age - I still feel like a kid
3. Sex - why not
4. Interests/hobbies - family, college sports, airplanes, surfing
5. Favorite Bama Game and players: 99' at the swamp, thanks to my late friend Joey. Alexander
6. Favorite other website you frequent- nc

7. Any other information you would like to add - My wife and I are A-club members and season ticket holders.
I don't post much b/c I like to try and just absorb information.
RMFT

BTW how do I get something to appear below my post every time?

Back
Top Bottom