Tell us about yourself

• Thread starter imported_Doemasters
  • Start date
1. Location: Nashville, TN
2. Birthplace: Montgomery, AL
3. Age: 23
4. Sex: Male
5. Interests/hobbies: Bama sports, shooting things, fishing on a quiet lake.
6. Education: Senior, MTSU in Media Production
7. Employment: Fed-Ex Ground

8. Favorite Bama Game: 92' Natl. Championship
9. Favorite Bama player: All of em', but my personal favorite is John Hannah.

10. Favorite other website you frequent: Bamaonline.com, Rollbamaroll.com, and most recently Crimsontusks.com

Roll Tide!

1. Location - Birmingham, AL

2. Age - Old enough to know better, young enough to still not care :) (37)

3. Sex - Male

4. Interests/hobbies - Alabama Athletics, Computer Graphics, U.S. Navy Blue Angels, Evil Black Guns and Loud, Heavy Music.

5. Favorite Bama Game and players: 1985 Bama-Boog game. The Kick. Enough said. Shaun Alexander, Derrick Thomas, Ken Stabler.

6. Favorite other website you frequent- EDSBS, PaulWesterdawg, Tidesports.

7. Any other information you would like to add - Longtime Bama season ticket holder and despiser of all things Orange. Also, I am a major-league smart ass with above average writing and photoshop skills, and I have an evil streak ten miles wide. Aubs beware...

Lurked here a long time, glad to be here.

MB

MetallibamA said:
1. Location - Birmingham, AL

2. Age - Old enough to know better, young enough to still not care :) (37)

3. Sex - Male

4. Interests/hobbies - Alabama Athletics, Computer Graphics, U.S. Navy Blue Angels, Evil Black Guns and Loud, Heavy Music.

5. Favorite Bama Game and players: 1985 Bama-Boog game. The Kick. Enough said. Shaun Alexander, Derrick Thomas, Ken Stabler.

6. Favorite other website you frequent- EDSBS, PaulWesterdawg, Tidesports.

7. Any other information you would like to add - Longtime Bama season ticket holder and despiser of all things Orange. Also, I am a major-league smart ass with above average writing and photoshop skills, and I have an evil streak ten miles wide. Aubs beware...

Lurked here a long time, glad to be here.

MB

Good to have another one in the fold. Welcome ;tr

Location- Birmingham, Alabama
Age- 24
Sex- Male
Interests- Hunting, Fishing, Golf, Alabama Football
Websites- Wikipedia (it gets me through med school)
Bama Games- 1979 Sugar Bowl, Eric Curry/John Copeland
I dont Have much free time these days.

Learn all about me my website www.dumpyourbank.com

1. Location
Tuscaloosa, AL
2. Age
3. Sex
Male
4. Interests/hobbies
Helping people break free from the chains of traditional banking, and find happiness by understanding the benefits of credit union membership.

5. Favorite Bama Game and players

6. Favorite other website you frequent
www.dumpyourbank.com

7. Any other information you would like to add

Ten years after graduating from medical school, I inherited a massive estate and considerable wealth from a man I refer to as my Dutch Uncle. The details surrounding my benefactor are vague, but it was this windfall that allowed me to form The Gruber Institute of Finacial Wellness, and commence a crusade that has brought tens of people to a deeper realization of themselves and their financial destiny.

8. Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name
You can see me on the website www.dumpyourbank.com, I even have a computer game!Also check me out at facebook or myspace.

1. Location
Decatur, AL.

2. Age

3. Sex
male

4. Interests/hobbies
Football: Bama/Titans, Music: Widespread Panic

5. Favorite Bama Game and players
Game: '92 Sugar Bowl Players: C. Bennet, Shaun Alexander, The entire '92 defense....

6. Favorite other website you frequent
??

[/img]

Lets learn more about one another here folks!

1. Location: Semmes, Al
2. Age: 44
3. Sex: Love it, Oh you mean mine - Female
4. Interests/hobbies: Little League and movies with my son, BAMA Football, Mardi Gras and the Beach
5. Favorite Bama Game and players: 85 The Kick and 92 National Championship - and I was at both! Players - Wow a bunch: Derrick Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, Prothro, Shula, Jay Barker, Richard Todd and the entire Castille family!
6. Favorite other website you frequent: Ebay, Amazon, overstock - I love to shop!!!
7. Any other information you would like to add: I pop in occasionally during the off-season but read daily and sometimes post during the Season. This is a really good site.
8. Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name We don't need my face on here but this is my son & nephew who would love to play for BAMA one day but will most likely be on the baseball team - not football

HELLO

Hi my name is Sunshyne ..AKA Kracker...I am a BAMA FAN was born one and will die one! I am currently living in SC !! my favorite game i couldn't actually pick one because I love all of them especially when we win..But it was probraly the GAme between us and The hurricanes ! Miami's luck ran out against the hard-nosed defense of Alabama, who dominated the 'Canes in the Sugar Bowl to win the national title by a score of 34-13.
I was in high school in Louisville GA and started a huge uproar at school ..It was awesome!!! I hope to meet y'all and it was greta to find this site

Hi Everyone!
1. I live in Skyline, Alabama
2. I'll be 50 (gasp!) on Sept 1st! GAMEDAY 2007!! A win would be a nice birthday present!
3. I'm female
4. I love Bama football! Off season, I like to read & play on the puter
5. Favorite games?? I've watched so many...but what comes to mind is Roman Harper & Rocky Stop.
Favorite players: Andrew Zow, Marcus Spencer, Shaun Alexander, David Palmer, & And of course #4 Prothro! (I miss him so much!)
6.During football season, I got to rolltide.com a lot. Off season, fark.com. But Fark is getting waaay too liberal, so I might have to give you Fox news.com as a back up.
7. I believe I would like to add that I have been waiting (like everyone else) since '92 for a championship & I'm tired of it! ROLLLL TIDE!

guys i'm bored and i never saw this before so here goes...
1. Location: Rogersville, AL
2. Age: 21
3. Sex: Guy
4. Interests/hobbies: Got alot. Fishing, trying to quit golfing, horseshoes, i love grilling, playing alot of NCAA 08 on 360...
5. Favorite Bama Game and players: 92 Sugar Bowl, didn't fully appreciate it til years later. Rocky Stop...Favorite players (recent) Antwan Odom, Leron McClain, Wallace Gilberry
6. Favorite other website you frequent: bamaonline.com, facebook.com
7. Any other information you would like to add: Jokes aside, I would give my life for Alabama football. I love it.

I've never seen this before either! So, here goes!

1. Location: Nashville, TN
2. Age: 35
3. Sex: Female
4. Interests/hobbies: both Bama and Titans football, love to read, spending time with husband, son, and dog. Cooking. Music.
5. Favorite Bama Game and players: 92 Sugar Bowl, the 2005 UT game
6. Favorite other website you frequent: oh about a zillion of them. Mostly mom stuff. Myspace.
7. Any other information you would like to add: I can't think of anything - I blab about myself a lot on here already! 8)

192717627-S.jpg

1. Montevallo, AL
(Originally from Vestavia Hills, AL)
2. 26
3. Male
4. Sports broadcasting/journalism, print journalism, NASCAR, college basketball...and of course college football!!!
5. National title game/Sugar Bowl!!! Also gotta go with the '96 Iron Bowl!!
Fav players:
-Jay Barker
-Shaun Alexander
-David Palmer
And anyone from the '92 team!!
6. I'm still finishing up college, so I stay on facebook alot, and MySpace a few mins a day

My computer is acting up and won't let me post a picture. If you want a pic...just ask! lol

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Bryan

1. Location : Northport, AL

2. Age : 31

3. Sex : Male

4. Interests/hobbies: Bama Football, Playing the guitar, sleeping, movies with monkeys

5. Favorite Bama Game and players:
Game: The 94 Georgia game....Barker was in the zone.
Player: Kevin Turner

6. Favorite other website you frequent: Everydayshouldbesaturday.com

7. Any other information you would like to add: My feet hurt and my wife is pregnant. I don't think those are related....but they could be.

8. Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name: Check myspace for pics www.myspace.com/jamesbrownisgood Yes, I'm 31 and I have myspace...I know, it's sad.

1. Location: Decatur AL
2. Age : 25
3. Sex : Male
4. Interests/hobbies : BAMA Football! motorcylces, atvs, hunting, cars/trucks
5. Favorite Bama Game and players : Sugar bowl against Miami...George Teague. This years TN game!
6. Favorite other website you frequent : HSVRacing.com FordRides.com

1. Location: Fayetteville, TN
2. Age : 22
3. Sex : female
4. Interests/hobbies : drunk karaoke, floating the river, playing with my dog, spending time with friends & family... & of course BAMA Football!
5. Favorite Bama Game and players : TN/AL game 2007!
6. Favorite other website you frequent : yahoo.com, bamanation.net, myspace.com
7. Any other information you would like to add : i'm excited to meet you guys!
8. Add your picture if you like to put a face with the name :

Back
Top Bottom